Thursday, 22 May 2014

Haul: Bicester Village Pandora Jewellery

Hey everyone,
 
So I thought I’d do something a little different today, I actually have a jewellery haul for you! A while ago I went to Bicester Village to spend some of my birthday money and I spotted a gorgeous Pandora ring, but they only had it in one size. I kept phoning up to ask if they had it back in stock in my size and about two weeks later they called to let me know they had just got one in, so I went back to Bicester to pick it up and ended up getting some other bits too that I just couldn’t resist! :)

For those of you that don't know, Bicester Village is an outlet centre in Oxfordshire, England. It has over 130 designer outlet shops, and is probably the best presented shopping centre I've ever been to. Pretty much everything is discounted and there are some amazing offers on some really popular brands for example; Ugg, Michael Kors, Mulberry, Pandora, Links of London and so many more. There is also a cosmetics outlet shop with Mac, Smashbox, Estee Lauder, Origins, Bumble & Bumble and Bobbi Brown to name a few! Perfect for us beauty addicts.


DSCF9122
DSCF9126
Pandora Silver Ring with Chalcedony £95 £55
This is the ring I wanted, how gorgeous is it?! Its absolutely huge and I just love the Chalcedony stone, pastel colours are really in at the moment for spring, so this is just perfect. I have the matching necklace pendant that my Mum bought me for Christmas, so was really happy when I found the matching ring :)
Sorry my hands look a bit gross, they're so dry at the moment and my nails were short for the first time in years when I took these pictures!
DSCF9144
Pandora Chalcedony Earrings £95 £55
I then spotted the matching earrings, so I have the full set now! :) These come without the hooks, so you have to buy them seperately. I think these are so perfect for when you've got your hair up in a messy bun or something.
DSCF9136
Pandora Silver White Quartzite Pendant £35 £16
When I was paying I saw this gorgeous pendant and I actually had this on my wishlist last year, so when she told me it was only £16, how could I resist! This is so simple, yet so pretty and even though I wouldn't usually go for white, I really love this.
DSCF9140
Pandora Silver White Quartzite Earrings £40 £19 and Earring Hooks £15 £10
I was then shown the matching earrings to the pendant and they were only £19 so I couldn't say no for that price. They are so gorgeous and look perfect when worn with the matching pendant. But I can easily mix up all the different pieces that I bought because they all go well with each other. The hooks I bought were £10 and have a tiny little Cubic Zirconia stone to add a little sparkle, they work perfectly with both pairs of earrings.
DSCF9149
DSCF9151
Jewellery Box
I got this little heart shaped mini jewellery box free for spending a certain amount which was a nice little extra :)
Not only did I get lots of nice new jewellery, but I got it all for more or less half price! If you want any of these pieces and Bicester Village isn't local to you, even though they have been discontinued, you can find them online on official Pandora retailers where they are available full price.
Thanks for reading!
Do you have any Pandora jewellery?
Emily :) x

2 comments:

  1. That ring is gorgeous! Wow. I can't stop staring; there's something very magical about the appearance of the stone.
    I don't own anything from Pandora (I'm more of a Trollbeads type of girl), but I did see a Pandora ring recently that I really liked (it has a leaf motif with diamonds).
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought about working at a pandora store even I didn't know how their stuff really look but now...
    Earrings gosh! Love it! Love it! Love it ♥

    marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete