Monday, 14 April 2014

OOTD: Clashy Monochrome Prints

 Hey everyone,
 
I don't do many OOTD posts but I know its something a lot of you like reading/looking at so I'm trying to do a few more, even if its just one post a month :)
 
These pictures were actually taken a few months ago, but I completely forgot about them until I just found them. The picture quality isn't great, they were only taken on my iPhone, so sorry if the pictures aren't clear!
 
I absolutely love black and white clothing and decided to throw together three very different prints to create a clashy monochrome print look. The skirt has birds printed on it, the body is a gorgeous rose print and the blazer is described as 'scratch print'. I liked the look of the three together, even though I would never normally wear three different prints at once!
 
IMG_5887
IMG_5573IMG_5543
 
IMG_5604IMG_5600
 
IMG_5617
IMG_5619
 
Skirt - Asos, Shoes - New Look, Body - Motel Rocks, Blazer - River Island.
 
Hope you enjoy these type of posts, I'll definitely try and feature them a bit more! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x

2 comments:

  1. That blazer is so cool! It really pulls the entire outfit together.
    Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete