Wednesday, 26 March 2014

OOTD & FOTD and Some Photos From A Beautiful Civil Partnership Wedding!

Hey everyone,
 
Just thought I would do an OOTD for a wedding I went to a few weeks back. It was my first civil partnership and it was by far the most beautiful and emotional wedding I have ever been to. It was also held at the venue me and my Fiance have been looking at, so it was extra exciting to see it all and envisage our wedding there too :)
 
IMG_7400IMG_7276
 
Here's how I had my makeup! I went for a plum smokey eye and was really happy with how it came out, considering I only started using multiple shades of eyeshadow about six months ago! The eyeshadow palette I used was the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Palette in 'D01 Fraicheur Rosee', which I have been using all the time lately, Its a great alternative to my usual neutral shades. I used Lancome's Artliner liquid eyeliner, Dior's Diorshow Waterproof Liner for my waterline and a tiny bit of the eyeshadow shade 'Creep' from Urban Decay's Naked Palette, which is a metallic black shade and I used this just under my lashes and blended it out to give a smokey effect. The mascara I used is my absolute favourite, YSL's Volume Effet Faux Cils, I'm on my third tube now and I can't get enough of it!
 
IMG_7274
 
My shoes are from New Look and you can find them here in white and black for £29.99. I had a last minute rush to find some shoes...the night before, so was lucky that I found these in New Look. They're really comfortable and have good grip, I can't stand heels that have no grip! The ankle bracelet was from a seller on eBay and was £2.55 with free postage, bargain! The seller has so many ankle bracelets, lots of different designs and colours and you can see them all here!
 
IMG_7399IMG_7416
 
My dress is from Missguided and you can find it here for £24.99! Its really nice quality and I was a bit worried about it being too short but it was fine. This dress also available in plain colours; black, dusky pink, deep green, cobalt blue, silver grey, burgundy, baby blue and lilac. You can find all those shades here!
 
Here's some pictures from the wedding:
 
IMG_7297IMG_7392IMG_7299IMG_7359IMG_7378
IMG_7505IMG_7466IMG_7514IMG_7521IMG_7527IMG_7539
 IMG_7417IMG_7418
 
I had such a lovely time and its made me so excited for my wedding. I've got to start saving! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x

6 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks stunning and I love those shoes!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm definitely getting the hang of different eyeshadow looks now ! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that make up look!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete