Monday, 24 March 2014

Amazing Lancome Gift With Purchase Offer (10 Items Worth £74) Free With The Purchase Of Any Two Lancome Items!

Hey everyone,
 
Today I found a really amazing gift with purchase offer on House of Fraser for Lancome. Lancome is definitely one of my favourite brands, I own so many make up and skincare products from them and I still can’t resist buying more! The offer is: buy any two Lancome products and receive a free gift worth £74. I think this is an incredible offer and a great way to try Lancome as a brand if you have never tried them before.
 
Sorry the picture isn’t very clear but here’s what you receive in the free gift:
 
lancome
 
This includes:
 
Visionnaire – A corrective serum designed to target existing skin damage. Leaves skintone smooth and more even, it also helps to reduce the appearance of pores and wrinkles.
Advanced Genefique – A youth boosting serum that leaves you with beautifully radiant and smooth skin.
Hypnose Mascara – A buildable mascara capable of creating six times the volume of your regular lashes.
Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturiser – A super hydrating moisturiser with an oil-in-water texture.
Exfoliance Confort – A very gentle exfoliating cream, perfect for sensitive skin. It works really well on my severely dry skin.
Hydra Intense Hydrating Gel Mask – A deeply moisturising hydration mask that leaves the skin supple and incredibly smooth.
Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturising Night Cream – An intense moisturiser that helps repair the skin overnight.
La Rouge Absolue Moisturising Lipstick – A luxuriously hydrating pigmented lipstick claiming to provide hydration for 8 hours.
La Vie Est Belle Perfume – A gorgeous perfume, one of my absolute favourites.
Galateis Douceur Cleanser – A really gentle lightweight cleanser perfect for removing makeup, leaves the skin super soft and supple.
 
All the samples I have ever received from Lancome in gift with purchase sets are a really decent size and last me such a long time, so I'm sure they will be the same in this set. A total of 10 wonderful products, all of which I have used and rate very highly. If you are interested in making the most of this offer, all you have to do is add the two chosen items you want to purchase and the gift will automatically add to your shopping basket.
 
I have ordered two products today to take advantage of this excellent offer, the items I picked were the Exfoliance Clarte (£29) a lovely gel-based exfoliator and Effet Miracle Primer in 01 Porcelain Effect (£26), a primer that can be used alone as a skin corrector or under foundation. I've used the exfoliator before and its a great product but have never used the primer, so really excited to test it out!
 
If you're on more of a budget, they nail polishes are the cheapest item you can buy and retail at £12.50 each :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of this offer from Lancome at House of Fraser?
 
Emily :) x

5 comments:

  1. I think that this is a wonderful offer! These are all either full-sized or deluxe samples. Seriously, most people already buy at least 2 products each time they visit the counter anyway, so the gift is a very nice offer to the customers, in my opinion. Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good offer, I had to take advantage of it :) Yes exactly, its so easy to buy two items :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing GWP. It seems like Lancome usually have really great one.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they always have good ones, I love the brand so much and it makes it so much easier to buy more from them! xxx

      Delete
  3. I really like Lancome, by far the best face cream I have ever gotten was from them, I also got a free sample too from http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/free-absolue-moisturiser-sample/ you get a good amount aswell for free.

    ReplyDelete