Monday, 24 February 2014

Review: Q&A a Day 5-Year Journal

DSCF7030
DSCF7025
DSCF7029
DSCF7023
DSCF7026
DSCF7027
 
Hey everyone,
 
For Christmas this year I received this journal, the Q&A a Day 5-Year Journal and I absolutely love it! The idea is that you answer a different question every day for a year and then you answer the same questions on the same days for five years in total to see how much you change over the years.
 
I love the design of the book, its made to look like an old fashioned diary and the edges of the pages are gold, which just gives it something extra. The book itself is a nice little size and is small enough to keep anywhere really, I keep mine in my bedside drawer and I write in it every evening. I started writing in mine on January 1st, but you can start it any day of the year.
 
You can buy this from Amazon here for £10.34. Its the perfect gift for the person that has everything, but its also great as a treat for yourself. I’ve wanted one of these for so long and I’ve loved writing in it every day so far, some of the questions are questions you've probably never had to answer, so its really interesting and you learn plenty about yourself :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of the Q&A a Day 5-Year Journal?
 
Emily :) x

5 comments:

  1. I've got the ordinary line a day book but this sounds so cool!

    Libby
    www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received this as a gift a year or two ago...started it, but haven't continued it. Hahaha! It was fun to answer the questions though! I should probably find it and start it again! LOL

    Jen,
    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I will probably be the same, but so far I'm keeping it up lol! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You could be qualified to get a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete