Saturday, 25 January 2014

Review: Paul and Joe Body and Hair Mist & Whale Make Up Bag Asos Exclusive (Currently On Sale)!

Hey everyone,
 
One of my buys from the Christmas sale at Asos was this 60ml Body and Hair Mist and free whale patterned make up bag as part of an Asos Exclusive. I had wanted this for a while at full price £11.50, so when it went into the sale for £7, I ordered it straight away. This is still available for that price, here on Asos. I have never seen a hair and body mist before, I’ve used body mists for years and I really like them, so was very intrigued by the idea of a multi-use mist suitable for hair too. The free makeup bag was a bonus too! I love Paul and Joe and especially love their gorgeous prints on their makeup bags and other products.
 
DSCF7076
 
For £7, I think this was a good little bargain! I love the cute little whale print on the makeup bag and the hair and body mist is a decent size for the price especially for a high end brand.
 
DSCF7080
DSCF7081
DSCF7082
DSCF7085
DSCF7086
 
The hair and body mist contains 60ml of product and comes packaged in a thick cardboard box embossed with lillies around the top and bottom of the box, which is simple but adds a little something to the packaging. The product itself being a mist, is obviously in a spray bottle but comes with a lid that is very sturdy, so if you were to carry it in your handbag, I'd be very surprised if the lid came off in your bag, which is something that really annoys me with some spray bottles!
 
As a body mist, this is lovely. Its hydrating, sinks into the skin almost instantly, is neither sticky nor greasy and smells gorgeous. As a hair mist applied to dry hair, this adds a natural shine, doesn't weigh down the hair and also doesn't make the hair appear greasy in any way either. I'm so impressed with this as both uses are equally impressive, which is great. This is perfect for keeping in your handbag, it leaves a lovely scent on the skin and hair too which is a bonus.  
 
DSCF7079
DSCF7077
 
The free makeup bag is lovely too. Its made from a plastic coated material inside and out, perfect for wiping away any makeup stains. Its such a pretty print and it just reminds me of the sort of first handbag you would get as a four year old child, haha. Inside is a little pocket and the bag itself is spacious enough for my everyday makeup.
 
So, overall for £7, I am really impressed with this and it makes me want to try more Paul and Joe products! I love the brand and they have the most unique packaging I have ever seen.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of Paul and Joe Cosmetics?
 
Emily :) x

1 comment:


  1. That's interesting! Can you please share more about it? Thank you.


    Best Hair Mist

    ReplyDelete