Thursday, 2 January 2014

Review: L’Oreal Kids Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer Spray For Wet or Dry Hair

 Hey everyone,
 
Just a quick review for something I tried out recently, that I’ve found really amazing and will continue to purchase for as long as I have extra long, extra tangely hair!
 
DSCF4787
DSCF4790
DSCF4792
 
Ok, so this is from the kid's range but I thought it would be even more gentle on my hair, which can get really tangley and even with a tangle teezer brush it still takes me forever to brush my hair. It retails at around £2 and you can get it in Boots and supermarkets etc, its a really reasonable price and you get plenty of product!
 
When my hair is wet, I spray about 6 sprays onto my towel dried hair before I brush it and instead of it taking me 2-3 minutes to brush my hair it now takes about 20 seconds and is completely pain-free. It smells gorgeous, a sweet, fruity pear scent that is really fresh and isn't too overpowering.
 
It isn't sticky and doesn't weigh your hair down or make it greasy or anything, which happens a lot with hair products for me. I also use it on dry hair, if my hair gets knotty of wind swept, it detangles my hair with just a few sprays, this is perfect for keeping in your handbag for touch ups during the day.
 
This has worked incredibly for me and for only £2, you really can't go wrong! I can't think of anything bad to say about this product, everything is perfect and I will 100% be repurchasing this when I run out.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any detangling sprays before?
 
Emily :) x

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who uses products for kids when it comes to detangling my hair. But the truth is that they work a dream, smell nice and are MUCH more affordable than what you would find for adults :O). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use this when I was a kid, but rediscovered it and I am so glad, it works amazingly! Totally agree with everything you said :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I don't have tangled hair but I used to use this all the time when I was a little girl. The smell is so nice. It's so fresh and fruity yet very inoffensive.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it smells gorgeous! Its perfect for anyone that struggles with tangled hair! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Haha I use a children's detangler too! I can't remember where mine is from but it was so cheap like yours and works a lot better than a Frizz Ease one I was using before hand! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they work so well and they smell amazing!! I've never tried an adult one before, haha! :) xxx

      Delete