Thursday, 30 January 2014

Review: Kiko Dark Heroine Face Brush

 DSCF6656
DSCF6659
DSCF6660
DSCF6661
DSCF6662
 
Hey everyone,
 
I ordered this face brush in the sale at Kiko and I cannot recommend it more. This double ended brush is a great multi-use brush and retails at £15.90 but was on sale for £7.90. This brush was part of the ‘Dark Heroine’ Collection which is now being discontinued, and it has only just gone out of stock, so you might still be able to find one in store!
 
The smaller end is perfect for contouring, I apply my bronzer with this brush and then blend it out with my Real Techniques buffing brush for the perfect contour. The smaller end of this brush is incredibly dense, probably the most dense brush I own and it just works amazingly well. I’ve been looking for a good contour brush for ages and this is the one for me, I love it.
 
I use the larger end to apply blush, but it would also be great for applying powder. Both ends are ridiculously soft and I’ve experienced no shedding in the weeks I have been using it. This brush is amazing and makes contouring so much easier and also applies blush beautifully.
 
I honestly can’t say how much I love this brush and can't wait to try some more of Kiko's brushes now! They are quickly becoming one of my favourite brands and especially I love their limited edition ranges and the Dark Heroine range is definitely my favourite yet!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of Kiko?
 
Emily :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment