Saturday, 11 January 2014

Haul: Huge Boots Christmas Sale Haul!

Hey everyone,
 
Every year I order a lot of my skincare (body skincare; shower gels, body lotions, bubble bath etc) from Boots in their 50% off Christmas sale. This usually lasts me all year so I don’t have to buy any shower gels, body lotions etc for the rest of the year! I also pick up anything else that catches my eye and this year I got some wonderful gift sets at fantastic prices. I also bought a lot of it with my Boots points so didn’t have to hand over much of my own cash at all, so it seems like even more of a bargain!
 
So, here’s what I got!
 
DSCF6560
DSCF6561
DSCF6563
 
Joules Bath Fizzers - £6 £3
 
I absolutely love bath bombs so I picked these really cute egg-shaped bath fizzers from Joules for only £3 :) The packaging is adorable and I've already used the white one and it smelt lovely!
 
DSCF6564
DSCF6565
 
Soap and Glory Powder Trip £20 £10
 
I was planning on buying this full price, so when it was reduced to £10, it went straight into my basket. This includes Solar Powder (a multi-shade bronzer), Love at First Blush (multi-shimmer blusher) and Glow All Out (luminizing face powder). These powders retail at £11 individually, so to get three and a brush for £10, it is excellent value! This is still available online :)
 
DSCF6567
 
Gok Bath Time Collection £14 £7
 
I love the Gok range and really like the bath essences, so this trio was perfect. They're all 200ml so will provide me with lovely bubbly, beautifully scented baths for a long time :)
 
DSCF6569
 
So Snug 4-Pack of Socks £10 £5
 
Every year I buy these socks, they're really good quality and great value when they are reduced to £5! These are so comfortable and the patterns are really cute.
 
DSCF6573
DSCF6575
 
Ted Baker Holy Smoke! Candle Duo Set £15 £7.50
 
I got these beautiful scented candles from the Ted Baker range and they smell amazing! They're pretty big so they should last a long time. They come in a really nice patterned box that I'm going to use as storage :)
 
DSCF6576
 
 
 Ted's Sweetest Treat Fragrance Set £15 £7.50
 
This set from Ted Baker includes a bath gem (bath fizzer), a really nice perfume called 'Polly' and a 100ml shower gel. I really like this gift set, everything smells gorgeous and it was an absolute bargain for £7.50.  
 
DSCF6579
DSCF6580
 
Salonniere by Jenny Packham Lipstick and Blotting Papers Set £14 £7
 
For £7 this was a massive bargain! Four beautiful lipstick shades, some blotting papers and a lovely little clutch bag that I will use as a makeup bag :) I absolutely love all the shades but can't speak about the quality as I've only just received them so haven't tried them out yet!  
 
DSCF6584
DSCF6585
 
Betty and Walter Bubbly Bits £10 £5
 
In this set, there is a flannel, two 45g bath cubes, a 50ml body lotion, 50ml body scrub and 50ml shower cream all housed in a beautiful tin. I think the tin on its own is worth £5 so I'm really happy with this purchase, it all smells gorgeous too!
 
DSCF6586
DSCF6587
 
Sanctuary Weekend Get-Away Collection £18 £9
 
I absolutely love Sanctuary, the scent is gorgeous and the products are amazing quality for the money. In this set you get: a shower puff, luxury bath float 75ml, body lotion 75ml, body wash 75ml, foaming bath soak 75ml, body scrub 50ml and hand cream 30ml in a large orange travel bag. For £9 this was great value and I love all the products included :)
 
DSCF6589
DSCF6593
 
French Connection Body Trio Collection £18 £9
 
I really love the French Connection sets and get them every year and this year they're the best ever. I absolutely love the scent and the packaging is gorgeous, I love the false wood effect on the pumps. In this set you get a 250ml body lotion, 150ml body spray and 250ml body lotion all in a really nice travel bag. I love that everything has a pump, its so practical and makes them so easy to use.
 
DSCF6594
 
Ted Baker Devoted To You Gift Set £20 £10
 
I love the Ted Baker scent, so I stocked up on their products! In this set you get: a headband, 150ml body spray, 200ml body wash, 250ml bath foam, 50ml body souffle and a 50ml hand cream which for £10 is really good value! I love this set :)
 
DSCF6596
DSCF6600
 
bareMinerals Loud Lips Duo £18 £12
 
As this is from the premium makeup range this only had a 1/3rd off but £12 for two bareMinerals lip products that normally retail at £15 each is excellent value. The purple shade is called 'Berry Remix' and the pink shade is called 'Pink Pulse'. I have tried Pink Pulse and it gives a lovely sheer wash of colour and is super hydrating. I really like these, so glad I picked them!
 
DSCF6602
 
Sanctuary Luxury Travel Treats £12 £6
 
This set includes: a 75ml body wash, 50ml body scrub, 50ml body moisture spray, 30ml hand cream and 75ml luxury bath float all in a little travel bag. I had to pick up another sanctuary set, for £6 this was an absolute steal working out at about £1.20 per item!
 
DSCF6604
DSCF6606
 
French Connection Mini Pamper Collection £12 £6
 
I absolutely love the style of the French Connection products this year, they look so amazing! In this set I got: a shower puff, 75ml body wash, 75ml body spray, 50ml body butter and 50ml body polish, all in a lovely little box. I really like this set and for £6, you really can't go wrong!
 
I got some incredible bargains this year and managed to get much better gift sets than I did last year so I'm really happy!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Did you get any good bargains in the Christmas sales?
 
Emily :) x

14 comments:

  1. The Ted Baker Polly perfume smells gorgeous!(: I have it and love it!x
    Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it smells amazing! I've been wearing it all the time :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, you got some really great buys at great prices... I'm now off to Boots lol! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, I love everything I got and the prices were amazing! Haha, hope you pick up some bargains! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh you went sale crazy! Looks like you got some incredible bargains. Love the lippys! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I always do, haha. I can't resist a bargain! Yes, the lipsticks are such nice colours! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great buys!! You got some amazing items. I love Sanctuary x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I got some brilliant bargains! I love Sanctuary too, everything smells gorgeous! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. omg such a lovely things
    wanna be you, haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did get some amazing things, I'm very lucky! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. Wowza you got loadss!! I picked up some lovely Ted Baker offers too (: bit late but Happy New Year!!
    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I went sale mad, I always do, haha! Ted Baker is definitely one of my favourites! Happy New Year to you too lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Wow!!! I thought I did pretty good in the Boots sale, you did amazing!! :)
    You got some incredible items.
    I did a couple of posts on the bargains I found in the sales, would love if you could check them out, if you get a chance.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did so well, much better than last year! :) I will definitely check out the posts lovely :) xxx

      Delete