Friday, 3 January 2014

FOTD: Christmas Day

Hey everyone,
 
This is a bit late but I’ve only just found the photos :) I spent Christmas Day with my family so wanted to go for something nice because it was Christmas Day, but nothing too over the top because I was only sat in my house. I had my favourite festive jumper on that my Mum and Dad got me for Christmas and I absolutely love it.
 
Here's the look I went for!
 
DSCF6497 no2
IMG_4737
 
The second picture is from Instagram so I used a filter if I look a bit grey! Here's what I used to create the look:
 
Face:
 
Benefit’s Porefessional Primer
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Sleek Face Contour Kit in ‘Fair’
Illamasqua Illuminator in ‘Slay’
Lancome Long-Lasting Softening Concealer
Eyes & Brows:
myface cosmetics High Def Eye Pencil in Black
Lancome Artliner Liquid Eyeliner
Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel Palette
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse
e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara
Lips:
Nuxe La Reve de Miel Lip Balm
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #16 ‘Orange Impertinent’
 
Hope you enjoy these type of posts :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What type of look did you go for on Christmas day?
 
Emily :) x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful subtle look and the lip shade is gorgeous on you - long live YSL lip products :O)! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I absolutely love this shade and YSL products in general :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I've already forgotten what I looked like on Christmas. You look absolutely beautiful though. Your eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have too if it wasn't for the photos, haha! Thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete