Sunday, 1 December 2013

Review: Soap and Glory's Smooch Operator Lip Butter Balm

Hey everyone,
 
On a trip to Boots about a month ago, I noticed they had their Smooch Operator lip butter balm with a third off, so it was £3.33 instead of £5, so I couldn't resist and picked up one for myself to try and a couple as stocking fillers for some of the females on my Christmas list.
 
This is definitely the first 'lip butter' balm, that I've ever tried and I have to say, I'm loving it! Its my most reached for lip balm and has been since I bought it.
 
 
 
I think the packaging has since changed, but I actually really like the way this is packaged, so hope they haven't changed it too much! The pot contains 9g of product which will last me many months, so £5 is a really good price for this lip balm. This lip balm tastes/smells amazing, its a really subtle coconut flavour.
 
This lip balm is so hydrating and you can either coat your lips in it for a super glossy finish or gently pat on some for a hydrating base for any lip products you want to apply on top.
With ingredients like shea butter, wild mango butter, vitamin E and argan and rose hip oils make this not only great for creating a hydrated, shiny finish to the lips, it also helps repair any damage and soothe chapped lips.
 
This sinks into the lips pretty quickly and doesn't leave that greasy, film like feeling (Vaseline, I'm talking about you), which drives me mad. It just feels really light on the lips and does its job at perking up my dull, dried lips, perfectly. It comes packaged in a cute little screw top tub, so you have no danger of the lid coming off in your handbag :)
 
This really is a perfect little lip balm, its so affordable and just smells good enough to eat. I honestly couldn't recommend this more!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried Soap and Glory's Smooch Operator?
 
Emily :) x


2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Lovely review, and you got such a great deal!

    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo lovely! Really pleased with the price too :D Thank you! xxx

      Delete