Monday, 2 December 2013

Pale Blue Hues

 Hey everyone,
 
Today I thought I would do something different and start some fashion related posts, I want to start putting together little collages of trends, colour schemes or whatever I’m loving at the moment.
 
I want to kick start this off with a colour that I really like this season, pale blue. I don’t own anything pastel blue but this year, there seems to be a lot of it about, as well as pastel pinks. I will definitely be making some purchases, so I can get some pale blue into my wardrobe :)
 
Here’s some of my top picks:
 
powder blue
 
1. Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium Blue Tote Bag £260 – here
2. Miss Selfridge Duck Egg Pea Coat £89 – here
3. River Island Light Blue Polka Dot Cami Top £10 – here
4. H&M Blue Sweatshirt £7.99 – here
5. River Island Pale Blue Chunky Knit Snood £20 – here
6. River Island Pale Blue Chunky Knit Beanie Hat £13 – here
7. Topshop Long Sleeve Panel Shirt £36 – here
8. River Island Blue Sleeveless Blouse £25 – here
 
Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if its something you’d like to see more of on Freckles and Flaws :)

N.B. I have just noticed that after typing up this blog post two days ago, already some of the items have gone completely out of stock, so I'm really sorry about that! :(
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x

8 comments:

  1. Wow - gorgeous picks, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the peacoat, it's got a retro romantic 50s vibe about it, it's stunning! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, its so gorgeous! :D Totally agree with you! xxx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous and I love the colour!! It's something you do see very often but very seasonal and wintery, I love it. Especially liking the hat and snood, and the RI cami is beautiful x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore the colour too! Yeah, definitely agree with you, its so different! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oo what a lovely colour! I don't think I own anything pale blue. That coat is amazing! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely colour, I don't have anything pale blue either, the coat is definitely my favourite! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the coat! It seems to be sold out. It might be because Ariana Grande was seen wearing it not long ago!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was in stock a few days ago but completely out of stock now :( Hopefully they bring more stock in or do a similar design! I love the fur collar :) xxx

      Delete