Saturday, 7 December 2013

Lancome Christmas Beauty Box

Hey everyone,
 
A few weeks back I picked up the Lancome Christmas Beauty Box, its incredible value for money and after getting last years one, I knew I couldn’t resist this years offering. I honestly couldn’t recommend this more, Lancome is my favourite skincare/cosmetics brand, and I love pretty much everything I’ve tried of theirs so far.
 
This is still available pretty much everywhere, but they won't be around forever! I got mine from Boots for £50, I had to spend £30 to receive it for that price though, which was fine because I needed new foundation :) It is worth well over the £50 price tag and you get so much in it.
 
DSCF4636
DSCF4643
DSCF4640
DSCF4647
 
It comes in this large red vanity case which is really sturdy and seems to be very good quality. In total you get 13 items, three of which are full size and the rest are all generous sample sizes. This is one of the best things I've bought all year and its just ridiculously good value for money.
 
Here's a rundown of all the products:
 
DSCF4651
 
Blush Subtil Palette in '02 Rose Sable'
 
This is a full size palette including a contour shade, a coral blush with a slight shimmer and a peachy highlight shade. This is full size and retails at £27, I already have this in shade 01, and it is incredible, one of my favourite products ever. The contour powders in these palettes are grey toned rather than orange toned, so work perfectly when trying to create shadow and dimension to the face. The blushes are so natural and the highlighters give such a beautiful sheen wherever they're applied. All three are velvety smooth and blend beautifully. This is an amazing product and the shades are suitable for everyone. 
 
DSCF4661
 
Le Crayon Khol in '01 Noir'
 
This is a generous sized sample of Lancome's khol pencil, I have tried this in the past and its pretty good but not the best I've tried. Its not as pigmented as some of my other eyeliners, so I do tend to reach for them more, but its still a nice pencil eyeliner :)
 
DSCF4681
DSCF4683
DSCF4682
 
Exclusive Christmas Eyeshadow Palette
 
This is a full size limited edition eyeshadow palette worth £37 in the most beautiful wintery colours. I have been looking for the perfect plum/purple shades and I think I've found them in this palette. The palette includes five gorgeous pigmented shades, that are easy to blend and velvety smooth and also comes a double ended sponge applicator and a brush. Both applicators are magnetic so won't fall out and the packaging is beautiful. I absolutely love this palette and will get lots of use out of it over the winter months.
 
DSCF4696
 
Rouge in Love Lipstick in '159B'
 
This miniature lipstick is adorable. I have never tried any of their rouge in love lipsticks, but have heard fantastic things about them. I haven't actually tried this yet but the shade looks beautiful and these lipsticks are supposed to be super hydrating, which is perfect for me.
 
 DSCF4688
 
Hypnose Mascara
 
This is a 2ml sample of one of Lancome's most popular mascaras, I haven't tried any of their mascaras as I have always just used YSL's False Lash Effect mascara. I will definitely test this out and do a review for you though :)
 
 DSCF4690
 
Hypnose Drama Mascara
 
This is another 2ml mascara sample, which I also haven't tried. I will do a comparison post for the two, I think I also have some other samples somewhere so I'll see if I can do a post comparing some of Lancome's mascaras :) I have heard good things about Lancome's mascaras though so I'm sure they're amazing like everything else of theirs!
 
DSCF4691
 
Gloss in Love in '146'
 
This is a sample of one of Lancome's Gloss in Love lip glosses in a beautiful peachy shade. I haven't tested this out yet, but I know Lancome's glosses are supposed to be really good, not sticky at all. So this sounds perfect, but recently I've been opting for more pinky shades, so that's why I haven't tried this out yet :)
 
DSCF4677
 
La Vie Est Belle Fragrance
 
This is an adorable little replica bottle of the La Vie Est Belle fragrance, which I adore! It contains 7ml of fragrance and it really is a beautiful perfume. This sample is perfect for popping in your handbag, its so tiny and cute, I love it!
 
DSCF4662
 
Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
 
This is a full size 125ml bottle of the Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. I already have quite a few bottles of this from free gifts, as I can never resist a Lancome free gift, but it really is brilliant. Its so gentle on the eyes and removes every trace of even the most difficult to remove eye makeup.  
 
DSCF4667
 
Galateis Douceur (Cleanser) & Tonique Douceur (Toner)
 
I absolutely love this cleanser and toner and these 50ml bottles are perfect for travelling or testing out if you're new to Lancome skincare. This toner is one of the only toners that doesn't dry my skin out and the cleanser makes your skin so beautifully soft for hours and hours. I use these morning and night and they work wonders and my skin looks so healthy when I'm using these. They both smell lovely too!
 
DSCF4668
 
Hydra Zen Day Cream SPF15
 
This is a 15ml sample of Lancome's most popular face cream. I have this face cream and use it in the mornings and before applying foundation, it sinks into the skin quickly and keeps the skin hydrated all day. It smells gorgeous and isn't greasy at all, definitely one of my favourites.
 
DSCF4679
 
Advanced Genifique Serum
 
This is a 7ml sample of the Advanced Genifique serum, it comes complete with a dropper so you can get the right amount without wasting any product. I have tried Genefique before and loved it, so I'm sure Advanced Genifique will be ever better. I think this 7ml sample would last weeks if you were using it morning and night. Lancome's serums are amazing and the results are really good, so I love collecting any of their serum samples as they are crazily expensive!
 
DSCF4697
 
So, as you can see you get a lot of products for your money! This is the perfect Christmas present for a loved one or even better as treat for yourself! ;) Everything is of exceptional quality and I will get plenty of use out of everything in this box.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of the Lancome Christmas Beauty Box?
 
Emily :) x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think that the Lancome Christmas Beauty Box is definitely a good value. It made me start a Google search to see if there's any offer just as good going on Stateside right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it was amazing value! Hope you find something! :D xxx

      Delete