Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Festive Inspired NOTD using Ciate’s ‘Boudoir’ and ‘Fit For A Queen’ From Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Hey everyone,
 
Today I’ve got a festive inspired mani for you, its nothing creative, I was in a rush and wanted to test out two of my new Ciate Mini Paint Pots that I received in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar.
 
I really love both shades that I used and I only used one coat of the red shade (Boudoir) and two coats of the silver (Fit For A Queen). Considering I didn’t use a base coat or top coat and only did 1/2 coats it lasted a full day without chipping, which is good for me even when I’m using a top coat and 2/3 coats of colour.
 
IMG_4193
 
I absolutely love both shades and the silver is so shiny, I will definitely be using that a lot! The red is the perfect deep Christmassy red, which is probably my favourite colour to paint my nails all year round.
 
I’m really pleased with the formula of these, they dry super quickly, I hate waiting for my nails to dry and 90% of the time I smudge my nails before they dry so its really important for me to have fast-drying nail polishes as I am incredibly impatient!
 
Hope you like this little express Christmas mani :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of Ciate’s nail polishes?
 
Emily :) x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try a Ciate polish. I might pick one up as part of my new year shopping! Super pretty shades - love the red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good polishes, you should definitely treat yourself to one :D xxx

      Delete