Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Day Three – What I Got In My Beauty Advent Calendars (Ciate, Benefit, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendars)

Hey everyone,
 
This year I went on a spending ban of sorts for a month and a half so I could afford to get several beauty advent calendars! My Fiance, Luke treated me to one and the rest I bought for myself. I wanted to get four because I couldn’t pick just one, they were all such good value for money and gave me loads of new products to try and also to review on here :)
 
beauty advent
 
These are the four I picked as they were all incredible value for money and included some amazing products. So, its now day three and here’s what I got behind my doors today:
 
DSCF5810
DSCF5813
 
Gingerbread Heart-Shaped Soap in 'Gingerbread'
 
In The Body Shop advent calendar I got this limited edition gingerbread heart-shaped soap. I don't really use soap, I use shower gels, but this smells so lovely, I will definitely have to use it! I love that its heart-shaped too :)
 
DSCF5817
 
Mavala Nail Polish in '53 London'
 
In my Boots advent calendar I got this really pretty 5ml mini Mavala nail polish in the shade '53 London'. Its a lovely tradional red and is perfect for the festive season, I love red nail polishes and you can never have too many in my opinion! My toes are pretty much always painted red :)
 
DSCF5815
 
Benefit's 'It's Potent!' Eye Cream
 
In the much sought after Benefit advent calendar, I got a 3g sample sized version of their 'Its Potent!' eye cream, which is a pretty generous size for an eye cream. The packaging is gorgeous and so unique. I do have some samples of Benefit's skincare in my sample drawer (yes, I have one of those - I'm a sample addict!), so I am going to sample all the bits together very soon :) I currently don't use an eye cream, so I'm interested to see if it makes much of a difference!
 
DSCF5816
 
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in 'Hopscotch'
 
I got this vibrant orange nail polish in my Ciate advent calendar, I do have a few orange colours in my nail varnish collection, but none as vibant as this one! I definitely won't use this very much, but I will get some use out of it :)
 
Overall, today wasn't as good as days 1 and 2, but I'm excited to see what day 4 will bring! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Emily :) x
 

4 comments:

  1. You got such great things. I'm sort of kicking myself for not having purchased an advent calendar.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so worth it, you should definitely get one next year :D xxx

      Delete
  2. So many great things. I was playing with the thought of buying a beauty advent calender and know I wish I would've.

    http://allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with everything so far! I will definitely get them every year now :) xxx

      Delete