Monday, 9 December 2013

Day Nine – What I Got In My Beauty Advent Calendars (Ciate, Benefit, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendars)

Hey everyone,
 
Today was day nine of opening my beauty advent calendars and today was another great day! I can’t believe how good these advent calendars are and they are worth every penny. For those of you who haven’t seen my previous posts, this year I went on a spending ban so I could get four different beauty advent calendars. They are just such amazing value for money and it gives me the opportunity to try so many new products.
 
beauty advent
 
So, these are the four advent calendars I picked, all of them except the Ciate Mini Mani Month were brand new this year, so I couldn’t resist them! They’ve all been really good so far and I’m really happy with pretty much everything I’ve received.
 
Here’s what I got behind the ninth doors :)
 
DSCF5955 
DSCF5958
 
 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Mask
 
In my Body Shop advent calendar I received a moisture mask from the Vitamin E range. I haven't tried anything from the Vitamin E range and I absolutely love moisture masks, I've only ever used two before so I'm really excited to test this out. Moisture masks are so good at perking up my dull, dry skin, so they are a key part of my skincare routine. This is a full size one use sachet and retails at £1.50.
 
DSCF5969
 
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in 'Pillow Fight'
 
In my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar I received this beautiful shade called Pillow Fight. This is a gorgeous purpley grey colour and I completely adore it. This is now my favourite shade I've received in the Ciate advent calendar so far, I can't wait to use it!
 
DSCF5964
 
Benefit's 'That Gal' Brightening Face Primer
 
In my Benefit advent calendar I received this really generously sized brightening primer called 'That Gal'. I have used this before and I really like it, it definitely does have a brightening effect and makes your skin really glow. This is a 7.5ml sample and the full size that retails at £22.50 is 11ml, so an incredibly decent sample! This is a really nice primer and although I wouldn't pay £22.50 for 11ml, it does have a lovely effect on the skin.
 
DSCF5961
 
Seventeen Supreme Shine Nail Polish in 'Miami'
 
In my Boots advent calendar I received this hot pink nail polish from Seventeen. I like the colour, and its a big fullsize 10ml bottle retailing at £3.99. I will definitely get plenty of use out of this as hot pink is definitely one of my most used shades. Loving the idea of it being 'supreme shine' too :)
 
So, really impressed with everything today and they are all things I would definitely use :) Looking forward to seeing what is behind the 10th doors tomorrow!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Emily :) x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment