Sunday, 8 December 2013

Day Eight – What I Got In My Beauty Advent Calendars (Ciate, Benefit, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendars)

Hey everyone,
 
So today was day eight of opening my beauty advent calendars and I’m really pleased with everything today! For those who haven’t been reading these posts, I went on a spending ban for a month and a half so I could buy the beauty advent calendars that I had my eye on, this ended up being four! They’re just such good value and I couldn’t pick just one!
 
beauty advent
 
 
These were the ones I picked :) They've all been really good so far and I will definitely be getting beauty advent calendars every year from now on, it makes everything even more exciting than normal :) Here’s what I got behind my 8th doors today!
 
DSCF5940
DSCF5950
 
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in 'Kiss Chase'
 
In my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar I received this gorgeous Barbie pink nail polish called 'Kiss Chase'. I really love pink nail polishes and this one is definitely my sort of colour. I have lots of pink nail polishes but I don't think I have one like this, its the perfect bubblegum pink. Really pleased with this!
 
DSCF5945
 
Umberto Giannini Pom Pom Band
 
In my Boots advent calendar I received this Umberto Giannini hair band with a little flower pom pom. I really like this and I'm always losing my hair bands (seriously, where do those things go?!), so this is a really good addition for me. This retails at £5 and although there's no way I'd pay £5 for it, I think its really nice :)
 
DSCF5948
 
Benefit's High Beam
 
In my Benefit advent calendar I received a sample sized version of one of their most popular products, the High Beam highlighter. I am so glad I got this as I'm absolutely obsessed with highlighters at the moment! Full size is 13ml and retails at £19.50, I would say this is about 2ml, so definitely plenty to try this out. This is a satiny pink shade and I don't have any highlighters that are this colour, so cannot wait to try it out!
 
DSCF5952
 
The Body Shop Coconut Shower Gel
 
In my Body Shop advent calendar I received this travel sized coconut shower gel. Coconut is one of my absolute favourite scents and I was so pleased when I pulled this out! This is a 60ml bottle so perfect for travelling. It smells beautiful, so I will definitely be buying the 250ml size for £4! So pleased with this.
 
Really happy with everything I received today, definitely one of my best days so far! I am super excited for tomorrow :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Emily :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment