Friday, 6 December 2013

Day Six – What I Got In My Beauty Advent Calendars (Ciate, Benefit, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendars)

Hey everyone,
Today was the sixth day of opening my advent calendars which means I am already a quarter of the way though, which I cannot believe! Christmas will be here before we know it :)
 
beauty advent
 
So, for everyone that hasn’t seen my previous posts, these are the four beauty advent calendars I picked this year. I couldn’t pick just one as they were all such great value for money! So, I went on a spending ban for a month and a half so I could pay for them all without feeling too guilty! :) I’m so happy with all of them so far. Here’s what I got behind the 6th doors today!
 
DSCF5853
DSCF5855
 
The Body Shop Mango Body Whip
 
In my Body Shop advent calendar I received this 60ml travel sized mango scented body whip lotion. This smells incredible, I absolutely love it. It is so lightweight and sinks into the skin within seconds, I absolutely love this, definitely one of my favourite things I've received in the advent calendars so far. 250ml retails at £8. I will definitely be repurchasing this and will also get the shower gel to match too!
 
DSCF5856
 
Vichy Idealia Life Serum
 
In my Boots advent calendar I received this 3ml sample of Vichy's Idealia Life Serum. I actually recieved two samples of this in November's Glossybox, so now I have 9ml of it to try out, which will be plenty to know whether I like it or not :) Full size of 30ml costs £29.50.
 
DSCF5857
 
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in 'Sugar Plum'
 
In my Ciate advent calendar, I received this mini paint pot in 'Sugar Plum', a gorgeous lilac shade, which I absolutely love. I don't have many lilacs and this is definitely the nicest one I have! Its such a pretty shade and is literally the perfect lilac.
 
DSCF5859
 
Benefit Bow Hair Clip
 
In my Benefit advent calendar, I received this little hair slide. I would have rather had a Benefit product, but I do like this little hair clip and think its really cute, so I will definitely use it at some point :) I think the little bow is really sweet and when I used to wear hair clips all the time, they always had bows on them, so its definitely something I would chose :)
 
Overall, I am SO impressed with todays goodies :) Looking forward to tomorrow!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Emily :) x 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I didn't know that the mango scent was available as a body whip! I'l have to keep an eye our for it in store.
    How lovely to be able to open 4 advent calendars every day!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, I want everything mango scented now, haha! I know, I'm very lucky! It makes everything so much more exciting too! :) xxx

      Delete