Sunday, 15 December 2013

Day 15 – What I Got In My Beauty Advent Calendars (Ciate, Benefit, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendars)

Hey everyone,
 
 Today was day 15 of opening my beauty advent calendars and its also now only 10 sleeps till Christmas, woo! I absolutely love the build up to Christmas and cannot wait for Christmas Day!
For those of you who haven’t been reading these posts, this year was my first year of buying a beauty advent calendar and they brought so many amazing ones out, I just couldn’t stop buying them and ended up going on a spending ban so I could buy four!

beauty advent

 These are the four I picked and so far I’m enjoying every thing I’ve received except the four tiny perfume sample vials (so far) in the Boots one!
This is what I got behind today’s doors:
DSCF6149
DSCF6152
 
Benefit's Posietint
 
In my Benefit advent calendar I received this travel sized version of their poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain. Full size retails at £24.50 for 12.5ml, this sample is 2.5ml. I have never tried this before but it looks like a gorgeous colour and I think it'll be the perfect colour for spring/summer. Also, such a great product to keep in your handbag for top ups during the day!
 
DSCF6157
 
Seventeen Tattoo Me Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner
 
In my Boots advent calendar I received this full size semi-permanent eyeliner by Seventeen, retailing at £4.99. I am always looking for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and stays on all day, this has got some incredible reviews and I am so excited to try this. People are claiming to have gone to saunas and spas, even on the back of motorbikes and this has not budged one bit, sounds too good to be true. I will definitely do a proper review on this to see if it lives up to its claims!
 
DSCF6163
 
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in 'Play Date'
 
In my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar I received this gorgeous Mini Paint Pot in the shade 'Play Date'. The colour is so stunning, its a bold pink with a coral edge to it, absolutely love it! Don't have anything like it and will get sooo much use out of this. My perfect shade.
 
DSCF6167
 
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Puree
 
In my Body Shop advent calendar I received this 60ml travel sized version of their body puree from the Satsuma range, which retails at £3. This is a lightweight body lotion and smells so good. I didn't think I'd like this scent, I thought it would be overpowering but its not at all and its actually really nice. I like the fact its a lightweight body lotion, I hate applying a thick, heavy body lotion when it just will not sink in and you end up having to rub it off, so this sounds perfect!
 
Another great day today, love the look of everything I received :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of these products?
 
Emily :) x

4 comments:

  1. Great day, these all look amazing! So wishing I'd got myself one of these calenders now x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great day! Definitely get yourself one next year :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing products! I'm definitely going to buy a beauty advent calendar next year!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought so too, I was really impressed!! You definitely should :D xxx

    ReplyDelete