Tuesday, 5 November 2013

The Body Shop 24 Days of Joy Advent Calendar In Stores Tomorrow (6th November)!

Hey everyone,
 
Since my advent calendar post got so much interest (you can read that post here), I wanted to show you another advent calendar, that I've just found out about and it is going to be available from tomorrow in selected The Body Shop stores throughout the UK.
 
 
This advent calendar looks amazing - It is going to cost £55, but is packed full of wonderful products worth £80 in total!
 
 
What's included?
 
Almond Hand Cream
Vitamin E Moisture Cream
 Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Face Mask
Vitamin E Night Cream
White Musk Body Lotion
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Lip & Cheek Stain 02 Bronze Glimmer
Facial Brush
 Shea Body Butter 50ml
Shea Lip Butter
Shea Shower Cream
Strawberry Shower Gel
 Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm
Moringa Shower Gel
 Moringa Body Milk
Mango Body Whip
Coconut Shower Cream
Satsuma Body Puree
Cranberry Mini Heart Soap
Ginger Mini Heart Soap
Chocolate Soap
Lip Balm Honey 10ml
Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm
Ultra-Fine White Bath Lily
 
They have included such a great range of products and I am definitely thinking about buying one for myself!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Will you be picking up a Body Shop advent calendar?
 
Emily :) x
  
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This sounds great!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so! Such a good selection of products :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this sounds amazing! I wish they'd announced this when the others announced theirs as I think there's probably a lot of people have already made their minds up about which they're going to buy and will be disappointed now! (me for one!)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I totally agree with you! But I did go and buy one of these as I just couldn't resist, it looks amazing! xxx

      Delete
  3. This sounds great! I really like the selection of products!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Such a great selection :D xxx

      Delete
  4. What a super cute gift idea! The Body Shop makes adorable holiday products. Thanks for sharing! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, I went and bought mine a few days ago, it looks great :D xxx

      Delete