Saturday, 23 November 2013

Latest In Beauty 'The Glamour Beauty Edit' Amazing Beauty Box!

Hey everyone,
 
So, I recently did a post on this box to let everyone know that it was available to buy, but now I've received it, I wanted to give everyone a better look at what is inside :)
 
A few months back, Latest In Beauty collaborated with Glamour magazine to create an amazing beauty box, with really well known brands and some full size products too. So, when I heard that Latest In Beauty  had once again, joined forces with Glamour mag, I went straight onto their site and ordered one of the boxes.

This box is once again, excellent value and you get £65 worth of products for £14.95 plus £3.95 P+P, so this box will cost you £18.90 in total, which is an absolute steal, when you see what is inside :)
  


 
Eyeko Lash Curlers
 
These eyelash curlers feature ergonomically designed velvet handles, which I think makes them not only really easy to use, but also very pretty too! I don't really use eyelash curlers, because I don't feel like the ones I own make any visible difference to my lashes, but I might just be using them wrong or something. But I am still excited to use these, they're definitely a lot better quality than the ones I already own, so hopefully they work better too. These are obviously a full size product and retail at £12 ish! They come with two spare silicone pads, that you replace every 3 months. 

 
Toni&Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray
 
You can never have too much hairspray! When I wear my hair curly/wavy, hairspray is essential, so this will definitely come in handy. I like that its travel sized (75ml), so I can keep it in my handbag for any touch ups, or any bits I've missed (I always get out and realised I haven't sprayed half of my head pretty much)! This is still very generously sized, with plenty of product available to get an idea of what the hairspray is like. 250ml retails at £6.39.
 
 
Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Face Oil
 
I have actually tried this before and really hated the smell of it, it smells like dust..with a hint of lemon, well, that's why my nose is telling me anyway, haha. I've seen lots of people saying how lovely it smells, so could just be me! I will definitely give this another go, it might have just been the sample I had tried before was a bit old or something. This is 10ml of product with a handy portable rollerball applicator, which is perfect for me, I would much rather not have to apply it with my hands. This oil is meant to 'nourish, condition and glowify', and 'rescue and repair for partied-out, sleep deprived skin'. Well, I'm definitely not much of a party goer, but I'm also not very much of a sleeper too, so I'm looking forward to seeing if this makes any difference to my skin. £30 will get you 30ml of this face oil, and this travel sized version will set you back £15 on the Balance Me website. 

 
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
 
This is a sample sized version of Benefit's very well known and loved mascara, 'They're Real'. I do love mascaras that give a false lash effect, so this mascara claiming to give 'dramatic length and volume', sounds perfect to me. This is one of the UKs best selling mascaras and retails at £19.50 for the full sized (8.5g) version, this is 3g, so a decent sized sample.

 
Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Mint Fresh'
 
It did say 'shades may vary' for the Baby Lips and I already have three of them, so I'm really glad I ended up with one that I didn't already own. This is just a clear lip balm that claims to give 8 hours of moisturise. I already own one of the clear versions of the Baby Lips, 'Hydrate' and I really didn't like the smell/taste so I was planning on trying this one anyway as I have no problem with mint flavoured lip balms. This is full size and retails at £2.99.

 
Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo
 
I have never tried any Philip Kingsley products, but I have heard good things about the brand. This is 50ml travel sized version, which is available for £6 from M+S. This is suitable for all hair types and apparently boosts volume and texture, which is a very welcome addition in any haircare product for me. I wash my hair every day, which I know is really bad, so I'm going to try and start washing it every other day and just giving it a spruce of dry hair shampoo on non-wash days, so this will definitely come in handy! 
 
 
HD Brows Eye Brow Palette in 'Foxy'
 
Last, and definitely not least is this HD Brows eyebrow palette, that I have heard so much about. One of my favourite products to buy when it comes to makeup is anything to do with eyebrows, my eyebrows are very thin and sparse so I definitely need a product that can fill them in without looking too false. So, I'm always trying different products, on my quest for the perfect brow. This is full size and retails at £19.95, so I was really pleased to recieve this in this amazing beauty box. 'Foxy' is suitable for brunettes, with a highlighter, a carbon eyeshadow, and two medium brown tone powders suitable for eyebrows or eyeshadow. This versatile palette is such a great addiction to any beauty addicts collection.
 
Overall, I am so impressed with this box, with a mixture of skincare, haircare and makeup, it really is the perfect beauty box. You also get a little leaflet in your box with discount codes to use for Benefit Cosmetics, HD Brows, Philip Kingsley and Balance Me, which is such a great idea and makes the box even better!
 
You can read more about the products and order your box here. Be quick as these are sure to be sold out quickly!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of 'The Glamour Beauty Edit' beauty box?
 
Emily :) x


12 comments:

  1. Amazing post!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-inspirations.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is get it just for the balance me oil love that oil.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone recommends it, I will definitely give it it a go :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks so amazing! The picks for the box is great and the face oil seems like a dream for winter!
    Oh, and you live really close to me - as you're from Hertfordshire!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good value box! Oh lovely! There's not many of us from Herts! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog and I defo recommend you buy the NARS...

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok! I really think I have to, reading so many good review :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Wow that's a lot of great products in that box! I'd say that's a complete bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, such a a good price with some fantastic products :) xxx

      Delete
  6. This seems brilliant! May be I will treat myself as I am always buying eye lash curlers and my benefit browzings is running low. kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such good value, totally recommend it :) xxx

      Delete