Saturday, 9 November 2013

Haul: Ojon, Bumble and Bumble & Dior (Boots)

Hey everyone,
 
So, a couple of weeks back there was an amazing offer on at Boots.com, I would have posted it on here, but literally a few hours after I ordered, the glitch wasn't working properly anymore :/
 
Basically, several offers were working together and they were, 1000 points if you buy any two Dior items (one to be foundation or mascara - this wasn't true it was working with everything), 750 points when you buy two selected premium items & 1000 extra points if you spend over £50. So, I bought an Ojon 60ml volumising shampoo and conditioner (£7 each) and got 750 points for that, then I ordered the Dior Creme De Rose lip balm (£20) and the Diorshow Waterproof Eyeliner (£18.50) and got 1000 points for the Dior items, plus an extra 750 because it was another two premium items, then because I spent over £50 (£52.50 was what my order came to) I got another 1000 points. I also got 208 points for the items anyway, so in total I got a whopping 3707 points (£37.07)!!
 
The Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner were from a seperate order, but I thought I'd include them here, and I also got 750 points for them, considering they were only £5.50 each, that's another good points offer!
 
So, here's what I got:
 

 
Ojon Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner:
 
These are 60ml sample bottles from the Ojon Volume Advance range, at £7 a bottle, that's a hell of a lot of money for 60ml of product, but I've never tried any fancy, expensive haircare products, so I really wanted to see if they do make any difference to warrant such a hefty price tag. I haven't tried these out yet as I'm currently half way through 900ml Tresemme shampoo and conditioner (which I bought for £2 each - if I bought 900ml of Ojon it would be £105 - definitely puts the pricing into perspective)!
 
These are described for being suitable for fine, limp, flat hair. My hair is extremely long, past waist length and it is quite fine, so I need all the help I can get in the volume department!

 
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner:
 
I bought these in a seperate order, and these 50ml bottles will set you back £5.50 each. I have heard really good things about this duo, so I cannot wait to try them out. I was going to buy them anyway, so the promise of £7.50 back in points, made it even easier for me to purchase them :)
 
I will definitely post about my thoughts on both the Bumble and Bumble and the Ojon shampoo and conditioners as soon as I have used up my Tresemme :)
 
 
Dior Creme De Rose Lip Balm:
 
I have a slight addiction with buying lip balms and with this being one of the best rated high end lip balms you can get, I had been planning on treating myself with it eventually! Sorry for the lack of pictures of the product itself, I haven't opened it yet because I have so many other lip balms open, I don't want it to not get used very much, considering the £20 price tag, I want to get as much use out of this as I can! :) I am going through my Soap and Glory and Nuxe ones quickly though, so I will be saving this one for when they run out :)
 
The packaging of this is effortless, yet so pretty at the same time. It's weighty and looks undoubtedly high end. The prettiest lip balm I own :)

 
Diorshow Waterproof Stylo Eyeliner:
 
Last, but definitely not least, I bought this Dior eyeliner, at £18.50 its not cheap but I have been waiting for an offer to give me an excuse to purchase it as I have tried it before and loved it. I was going to buy this ages ago at a John Lewis event I attended, it is just so soft, creamy and pigmented, literally jet black. I really wanted it for my waterline, but it was out of stock, so I ended up picking another Dior one instead and taking it back because it was really hard and not even slightly pigmented.
 
You can really tell this eyeliner is high end, I think it is so stylishly presented. It definitely looks a lot nicer than my standard matte black eyeliner pencils and I love the fact that its twist up, so doesn't require a sharpener, which is really convenient.
 
Overall, this is one of my favourite hauls of the year! I got some amazing products, I have been lusting after for so long and a huge load of points which I have partially spent on some Origins goodies, that I hope to receive soon. I will do some proper reviews on all the products as soon as I can :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned in this haul post?
 
Emily :) x
 
 


4 comments:

  1. You have some really great things!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got some amazing bargains :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely items that you got - I hope you'll do a review on the Ojon products since I've got my eye on them, but like you I think they come with a hefty price tag and would like to make sure before I invest :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will do a review on all the products :D Yeah, totally agree with you :) xxx

      Delete