Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Christmas Jumpers

 Hey everyone,

This year Christmas jumpers are crazily popular and I’m so glad because it means the choice of cheesy festive jumpers is huge :) I have my eyes set on one already, but I think I might have to pick up more than one of these festive beauties! National Christmas Jumper Day (yes, that actually exists) is coming up on the 13th December,  so I will definitely have my jumper purchased by then :)
 
xmas jumpers
 
1. Roxy Reindeer Fairisle Jumper £15 from Boohoo – here
A pretty fairisle jumper that is both eyecatching and so cheap at only £15! It is also available in bottle green and red. 
 
2. Charcoal Reindeer Jumper £29 from Dorothy Perkins – here
This jumper is so cute and very plain, so perfect for the less daring, its also got a great choice of sizes, from 6-22. 
 
3. Knitted Gingerbread Man Jumper £42 from Topshop  - here
This one is the most expensive of my picks, but its definitely unique and I absolutely love it.
 
4. Fairisle Print Sweater £35 from Next – here
The longer length of this one is perfect to team with some nice leggings. I am really tempted by this one, it looks so thick and warm and such a pretty colour.
 
5. Hiba Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Jumper £15 from Boohoo – here
My absolute favourite Christmas film is Home Alone, so this is definitely my favourite Christmas jumper that I've found so far. I will definitely be buying this one! It is also available in black, red and silver.
 
6. Cream Light Up Tree Christmas Jumper £29.99 from New Look  - here
If you want to take it a step further this year, then this light up jumper is definitely the way to go!
 
7. Women’s Polar Bear Jumper £16 from Peacocks – here
I absolutely love polka dot jumpers, so this festive one is a great option for me, and an absolute steal at only £16.
 
8. Pink Santa Baby Knit Jumper £35 from River Island - here
This novelty knit is definitely the most girly option, but it looks so snuggly and warm and I adore River Island clothes.
 
Hope you love these festive jumpers as much as I do! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Will you be buying a Christmas jumper this year?
 
Emily :) x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE number 8! It's too stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, totally agree! that one is so nice! :) xxx

      Delete