Thursday, 31 October 2013

Twitter and Instagram

Hey everyone,
 
I'm delving into the world of Twitter and Instagram, I have no idea what I'm doing, on Twitter especially but let me know some of your names on Twitter and Instagram so I can follow you and see what you're all up to :)
 
My Twitter is: @emilycoulton
My Instagram is: @ecoultonuk
 
I currently have two followers on Twitter - feel sorry for me, haha. I have pretty much only used it to enter competitions really, so I'm trying to get the hang of it :) It makes me feel old when I can't keep up with all these social networking options!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I'm pretty new to twitter and haven't figured it out yet. But I just followed you on twitter (@glitternbeauty) and would be happy if you'd follow me back!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you back! I have no idea what I'm doing either :P xxx

      Delete
  2. I love twitter and instagram :) my user is sarahmcmast3r for both and I've followed you on both :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to work them both out and so far I like them! I'm following you back on both too :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Ok, I'll add you! Lol. Here's mine: https://twitter.com/ChicAndAlluring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm following you back :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Definitely following you! My twitter name is actuallyash2 :)

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following you on both now! My twitter name is @katespitzblog and my instagram name is @kate_spitz

    www.katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you back on both Kate :D xxx

      Delete