Wednesday, 23 October 2013

The Evolution of The Luxury Watch

Hey everyone,
Today, I've got a really interesting infographic to share with you, which shows the evolution of the luxury watch. Watches have always been popular, but I never knew that luxury watches were around as far back as 1735!

I think watches are a great statement piece and some of the watches you can buy today are truely stunning; Michael Kors & Pandora are definitely my favourites right now.

Watches have come such a long way, and can do anything now from completing the perfect outfit, to providing a statement of wealth, right the way through to telling you the correct time...(I'm sure some people forget the real reason for a watch)!

I hope you find the information on the infographic as interesting as I did :)

Thanks for reading!

What is your favourite brand of watch?

Emily :) x
 

THE EVOLUTION OF THE LUXURY WATCH

Evolution of the Luxury Watch

3 comments:

  1. Target makes some great watches that have the Michael Kors feel!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had a Target here in the UK :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand watches, with some watches listed with a LARGE discount.

    ReplyDelete