Wednesday, 9 October 2013

How To Get Sephora & Other American Products In The UK!

Hey everyone,
 
So this is definitely my most exciting post ever, as I have finally found a way to get hold of all the amazing gift sets available on the Sephora in the UK. Sephora does not ship to the UK, which is literally the worst thing ever, as I am forever lusting after the beautiful Tarte gift sets, and the amazing Sephora exclusives.
 
After doing some research on Google, I came across a website, called Rose's Beauty Store. Rose's Beauty Store is a website that imports products from Sephora to the UK. The prices are higher than the Sephora prices (if you convert $ to £) but its to allow for the delivery charges and import taxes they incur, so for me that's completely fair and I have no problem paying a bit extra for products that aren't available in the UK. The prices are still, in my opinion, very reasonable.
 
Rose's Beauty Store also stocks Bath and Body Works candles, I got my Fiance to order me a mini one called 'Marshmallow Fireside'. I cannot wait to recieve this on Christmas day :) They also stock from Bath & Body Works; hand sanitizers, shower gels, lip glosses, body lotions and body butters. Altogether they have 170 Bath and Body Works products!
 
I have already placed a few orders on here, as well as getting my Mum and Dad and also my Fiance, to place orders for me to put away for Christmas as I couldn't afford everything I wanted needed!

Delivery is 99p per item, and £2.99 per item for European countries. Also, Rose's Beauty Store have a Facebook page and you can leave them a comment or a message requesting an item you may have seen on Sephora that Rose's Beauty Store may not currently stock for example and they get back to you (usually within a day) telling you whether they can get the item for you or not. I have requested several items and they have been able to get them all for me and I have sinced received them, so they offer such a great service! Everything I've asked for, has been available later that day or the next day for me to order on the site.

If you don't have Facebook you can send them an email on their website too if you would like to request any items.

So, here's some of the products I have ordered so far from Rose's Beauty Store:
 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Taupe

This was one of the Tarte products I was lusting over most and that's what I was looking for on Google, when I stumbled across Rose's Beauty Store. This retails at $28 (about £17.53) and I bought it from Rose's Beauty Store for £27.99, which I think is a good price for a product that you cannot import from the UK, as Sephora and Tarte both do not offer UK shipping. I will be doing a review on this soon, so I won't say too much about it now, but it comes with a double ended bamboo brow brush and a large amount of tinted brow mousse. But I can say, I am very impressed with this and very glad I bought it :) There are two other shades available; Rich Brown & Medium Brown.
 
 
 
Rose's Beauty Store also offer foundation samples for some of the foundations and concealers they sell. I chose three samples; Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in 'Ivory', Kat Von D's Lock-It Foundation in '44' and Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Concealer in '16'. All sample pots are priced at £1.49, which I think is excellent as we obviously don't have Tarte or Kat Von D counters in the UK. You get a reasonable amount of product, definitely enough foundation for at least two uses and plenty of concealer to try out too.
 
 
 
These aren't actually available on Sephora, but they retail at $3.29 (£2.06) on the EOS website and I paid £3.99 for this one, so I'm really happy for the price of this. I have wanted an EOS lip balm for ages and I absolutely love it! Review of this coming soon too :) Rose's Beauty Store also have a Honeysuckle Honeydew flavour one for £5.99.
 
 
I requested this and it was available later that day for me to order, I received it about a week and a half later! The Fresh Sugar tinted lip balms are so popular over in the US, so I knew I had to try some. I spotted this little set on Sephora and thought it was perfect. The shades included are; Sugar Berry, Sugar Rose & Sugar Coral. There are bigger sets available, but they are much more expensive. This set is $28 (£17.53) on Sephora and I paid £26.99 on Rose's Beauty Store.


 Sephora Favourites Give Me More Lip Set

This is the most exciting thing ever. Unfortunately, I haven't even been able to open this as my Fiance bought it for me to put away for Christmas, but I was allowed to look at the box! I also requested this after seeing it on the Sephora site and ordered it the very next day. This is $59 (£36.94) on Sephora but with a value or $209! My Fiance paid £59, which to him is probably crazy but for me, a set with 16 amazing lip products all by fantastic well known brands, its a great price!

Brands included are; bareMinerals, Buxom, Hourglass, Kat Von D, Laura Mercier, Make Up For Ever, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Smashbox, Stila, Tarte & Too Faced.

I also ordered the smaller version of this which is the 'Give Me Some Lip Set' which is $25 (£15.65) on Sephora (worth $90) and it was priced at £25.99 on Rose's Beauty Store. This is another set, I've had put by for Christmas, so I didn't even get to see it, but here's a picture of what you get!


This one includes; Laura Mercier, Buxom, Nars, Fresh, Bite Beauty and Tarte.


Tarte Pure Delights 8-Piece LipSurgence Lip Set

I absolutely love Tarte and have one of their lipsticks, which is one of the best I own. So, when I saw this LipSurgence set, I thought it looked great, so I requested this one too via email, and my Mum and Dad kindly ordered it for me for a Christmas present, the very next day. This was $34 (£21.28) with a $112 value and it is £34.99 on Rose's Beauty Store. This is one of the limited edition Tarte holiday gift sets.

There are many other exciting items on the site including;


Sephora Favourites Super Stars Set

For £68.99 ($280 value!) you can get this amazing set, considering the Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo is £30 here in the UK, this set is incredible value. The only reason I haven't bought it is because I already own the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray and the Nars blusher/bronzer duo. This 12 piece set includes some amazing brands and I don't think we have anything like these sets in the UK.


Sephora Favourites Lash Stash

For £44.99, you get a pair of false lashes, two full size mascaras and eight deluxe size mini mascaras. This has a value of $145, so if you're into lashes, this really is a great set :)

You can also get the ever famous Tarte blushers in 9 shades, at £26.99 each, I know how desperate some of you are to get hold of one! Rose's Beauty Store have an incredible 864 items to choose from so, guaranteed to be something for everyone! Don't forget you can request items too :)

Here's the link once more: Rose's Beauty Store

I really hope this post has helped some of you, it is an incredible store and I am so, so happy I found it!

Thanks for reading :)

Will you be ordering anything from Rose's Beauty Store?

Emily :) x

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great recommendation, I'm obsessed with B&BW products so I will definitely check this out :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any before but I definitely want to, everyone seems to love them! :) Hope you find something on there that you like :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found your blog via All Things Glitter and Beauty and wanted to stop by and say hi! You have a great blog!

    Now, if only someone could get me all me UK brands:)!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I hope you can find something similar to get UK products! :) xxx

      Delete