Friday, 25 October 2013

Haul: Sleek MakeUP (Blusher Palette, Contour Kit, Nail Polish, Lipsticks & Eyeshadow Palette)!

Hey everyone,
 
So, after hearing countless reviews on Sleek MakeUP, I knew I had to put an order in. You can buy Sleek MakeUP from their website here and it is also stocked in Superdrug.
 
I haven't tried it all yet, but from what I have tried, I am seriously impressed! The quality is amazing for the price and rivals a lot of my high end cosmetics easily. So, here's what I got (sorry the pictures aren't very big, Blogger just won't let me enlarge more than one picture :/)!
 

 
i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in 'Au Naturel' - £7.99
 
I only ever wear neutral eyeshadows, I don't even think I own any other colours, so this palette was the obvious choice for me. When I purchased this, I was not massively into eyeshadow, but after using this palette, I can safely say, I have used this pretty much every day since! The colours are so pigmented, blend with ease and last all day (even without eye primer)! For £7.99 this palette is amazing, and the quality is so much better than my YSL and Lancome eyeshadows. In total, you get 12 beautiful shades and I am definitely thinking of ordering another palette to venture out of the world of neutrals into something a bit more adventurous! There are 12 different palettes to choose from, so plenty of choice!

 
Nail Lacquer in 'Fire Brick' - £2.99
 
This is described as a vivid coral on the website and I will agree that it is quite orangey, but wouldn't really describe it as coral. I have quite a few nail polishes very similar in colour to this, so I haven't got round to trying it, but for £2.99, you can't go wrong really! There are 12 shades to choose from :)

 
True Colour Lipsticks in 'Candy Cane' and 'Coral Reef' - £4.99
 
There are 24 shades to choose from and they come in matte or sheen, after looking at swatches I decided on the shades 'Candy Cane' and 'Coral Reef', which are both sheen finishes. I never wear matte finishes, because they just don't work with my dry lips. Most of the shades available are matte finishes, so I didn't have much choice and the two shades I got look very similar in the tube, but Candy Cane is actually a pinkish red colour and Coral Reef is a much more orange toned red. I haven't got round to wearing these yet, as I've been wearing a lot of pale pinks lately (not very autumnal I know)!

 
Blush by 3 in 'Flame' - £9.99
 
Sleek are probably most famous for their blushers, and you can either buy a palette of three or a single blush for £4.49. I was originally going to go for a single blush in 'Rose Gold' which is very popular amongst bloggers, but then I saw this and realised I definitely didn't have anything like it. Although it looks very vivid in the pan, with a light hand this gives such a lovely flush of colour and lasts very well too. I am so impressed with these blushes and will definitely be going back to purchase 'Rose Gold'! There are six Blush by 3 palettes to choose from and 11 single blushers.  
 
 
Face Form Kit in 'Fair' - £9.99
 
I have become obsessed with contouring and highlighting lately, it was something I could never be bothered to do before, but now I absolutely love the difference it makes to my face. I have been using my Lancome Blush Subtil palette every day to contour and it is perfect, so I haven't got round to trying this one, but I have swatched it and the shades are lovely and also very pigmented too. The contour shade is not at all orangey, so I think its going to be a good one! You can buy this kit in the shades; Fair, Light, Medium and Dark, or you can buy a smaller version (that doesn't include the blusher shade) for £6.49 called the Face Contour Kit which just comes in the shades Light, Medium and Dark.
 
I have only just received this order, so when I get around to testing them all out properly I can do some full reviews on the individual products :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried Sleek MakeUP?
 
Emily :) x


16 comments:

  1. Great haul and some really pretty items - am very tempted to get some o the lipsticks :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Theyre a bargain for £4.99 each :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Love Sleek products just picked up the romance eye pallet can't wait to try it!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that looks amazing! I can't decide which palette to get next! xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, I've never tried sleek before but now I definitely want to!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they're amazing! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love sleek palettes, I cant get over the pigmentation of their eyeshadows. Definitely have to purchase the Face Form in Fair, looks like something I'd get alot of use out of!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, they are so pigmented! They're all so reasonably priced too! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. The Face Contour Palette is so good and I love their Blush by 3 in Lace and Pumpkin

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that blush palette, it looks lovely! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the face form palette, its amazing how it can transfer your face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to test it out this week, I'm still using my Lancome one every day! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul!
    I wish they had more sales so I had an excuse to do a haul like this :p but I loooove their eyeshadow palettes! and their faceform palettes are brilliant too, the best matte bronzers to contour with on the highstreet without a shadow of a doubt! ^_^
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they never seem to have any sales/discounts :( I still haven't got round to trying it, but it sounds seriously impressive, so I'll have to test it out this week! :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I bought the blush in Rose Gold a couple of weeks ago, which was my first ever Sleek purchase. I use it all the time and now can't wait to buy more of their products!

    www.thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have to try that one, I've noticed my local Boots now has a Sleek stand, so I will have to pick up Rose Gold when I'm next in Boots :) xxx

      Delete