Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Wishlist: Fashion Union

Hey everyone,
 
Today I want to show you my Fashion Union wishlist, for those of you that haven't heard of Fashion Union they are an online retailer of women's clothing and I have ordered from them many times, they're reasonably priced and offer a great choice of clothing. You can find the Fashion Union website here.
 
I created this wishlist as part of a competition with e-tail PR, for the chance to win £500 to spend on Fashion Union's website and more details on how to enter, check out e-tail PR's blog post here.

 
This picture wouldn't add a link, so for free delivery all September, click here.
 
So, here's what I picked! :)
 
 
 
There was so much to choose from and I was in danger of going a bit monochrome mad, they have so much gorgeous monochrome clothing!
 
In the end I went for four different outfit choices:
 
Outfit One:
 
Black Trilby Hat - I think this is an amazing addition to so many outfits, I've been wanting a trilby for so long and this one is an absolute steal at only £12.
Black Floral Crop Short Sleeve Blouse - This is my absolute favourite item of clothing on the whole website, I'm completely in love with this cropped shirt. At £20, its a very decent price and so very versatile.
Black Skater Skirt - A wardrobe staple for all girls, and at a very tempting price of only £8! Teaming this with any crop top or body would look amazing.
Black Suede Double Buckle Open Shoe - I love these edgy shoes, they're so unique and at £35 for suede shoes, I am very impressed.
 
Outfit Two:
 
Khaki Sherpa Lined Parka - It is getting a lot colder lately and this coat looks like the perfect solution to keep me toasty and warm! It looks so thick and cosy. I love that its lined, I get really cold, so a thick lining is so important for me. I think £45 is excellent value for this!
Blue Supersoft Blasted Jean - I really like the colour of these and I don't own any supersoft skinny jeans, but these look perfect. Such a bargain at £22!
 Black Flat Pull On Chelsea Boots - I think Chelsea Boots are so effortless and go with pretty much everything, I really like these ones and like them even more for the price of £25.
 
Outfit Three:
 
Black Hounds Tooth Jumper - Dogtooth is my absolute favourite print, its complete timeless. It gives so much to an outfit. This jumper is perfect and I think I'm going to have to order this. This is £28.
Black Basic Leggings - I think a pair of black leggings would go perfectly with a nice slouchy jumper. So I picked these as they're very plain and only £5!
Black Cross Over Wedge Shoes - I picked these shoes, not really for this outfit, but because I adore them and could not leave them out of my wishlist! They are £28, which I think is a good price, for such a beautiful pair of shoes :)
 
Outfit Four:
 
White Crepe Heart Print Shirt - I love this, its such a gorgeous effortless print but still so pretty. I think this is a bargain for £20, I would probably wear this with leggings, dress it up with heels or dress it down with a denim jacket :)
Wine Woven Skort With Overlap Detail - I didn't pick this to go with the shirt really, but I just really love skorts at the moment and the wine colour of this is stunning. Only £20 too :)
Nude Hidden Platform High Heels - Last but not least, I picked these beautiful towering nude heels, I don't actually own any nude heels, but I think every girl should! For only £25, I love these.
 
Overall, I love Fashion Union and will definitely be picking up some things I've included on my wishlist :) Their clothing is so reasonably priced, their delivery prices are the best I've ever seen I think and they have 25% student discount currently, which is amazing, but sadly I'm not a student!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Do you ever buy from Fashion Union?
 
Emily :) x
 
 

4 comments:

  1. great post hunny. i've never heard of Fashion Union before but will definitely take a look at their website after this post. those outfits are soo cute!
    i've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award, take a look http://sparkle-bug.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award-ive-been.html :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! They are such good value for money and sell some gorgeous clothes :D
      Thanks so much :) xxx

      Delete
  2. that dogtooth jumper is tooooo nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, I'm so obsessed with dogtooth! xxx

      Delete