Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Beauty Bargains: September 2013

Hey everyone,
 
I wanted to do something different and show you some great bargains & offers that I have found lately. If you haven't noticed, in nearly all my haul posts, most of the things I would have bought I would have got some sort of discount/reduction on. I just love getting bargains, its a little addiction, haha. I've also included an item, that maybe isn't a bargain but is very, very exciting!
 
So, here's what I picked:
 
 
Fabulips Lip Treatment Kit:
 
I came across this kit after seeing it on Sephora.com and after searching for it online in the UK, I managed to find it for £25 instead of £39, with free delivery on the Bliss website. You can purchase it and read more about it HERE ! All four products are full size and I think this kit is great value for money and from the reviews I have read, its definitely worth buying for this price! Included in this kit, is a lip cleanser, which I have never heard of before and I am very intrigued about.

 
Dior Airflash Matte Touch:
 
This is new out and was only released a few weeks ago, so to see a reduction already is crazy! Dior released two new products to compliment their spray on foundation range and they are the matte touch (a mattifying spray) and a spray on primer. I hate that they haven't created a foundation that is anywhere near pale enough for me, but these foundations are amazing, so I am very happy I can try these products while I wait for them to bring out a pale shade! Ecenstual.com have some amazing discounts on all their Clarins and Dior products, definitely worth buying from them instead of department stores. To order this product click HERE .

Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids:
 
I already have one of these in 'Coral Tonic' and I absolutely love it, I paid full price for mine in Boots and its definitely worth it. The colours are gorgeous and they are so hydrating but pigmented at the same time. I really like these and I definitely want to pick up another two while they are on offer, I'm just finding it hard on what colours to select! To see all the shades available and take advantage of this offer, click HERE .

Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks:
 
After browsing lookfantastic's sale last night, I came across these Too Faced lipsticks, at a really good price. I read some reviews and looked at swatches and now I want the entire range, they are gorgeous! There are seven currently in the sale, all at different prices, I decided on 'Coral Fire' and 'Cinnamon Kiss' but I really want 'I Want Candy' too! Also, if you spend £25 in the sale, you receive a sample pack, and there's also free delivery. There's too many reasons not to order some of these beauties :) To purchase 'Coral Fire' click HERE , for all of the other shades, just do a search on lookfantastic.com for 'La Creme Lipstick'.

 
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo:
 
Another Escentual.com bargain! The much loved spot treatment; Effaclar Duo, at 25% off. Such a good price, and definitely something I have been dying to try for a long time after reading all the rave reviews! This seems to be so many people's holy grail spot treatment, so I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this! To read more about this cult beauty product and to make a purchase, click HERE ! This is also on offer at Boots for the even cheaper price of £9.75 but I didn't discover that, until I had made my little pictures, so the choice is yours, haha! :)

 
Real Techniques Brushes:
 
I have a lot of RT brushes, but I definitely want to own every single one, they are amazing! I absolutely adore them, they work perfectly and the price tag is great too, so to see them buy one get one half price is definitely a bargain for me! This includes the sets too, such great value. I will definitely be picking up a couple of new brushes. To see all the brushes available in the offer, click HERE .

 
Nars Love Thrill Gift Set:
 
I ordered this recently as I thought it was a complete bargain, I've only just recieved it, so haven't tried it yet, but I already have the Nars Orgasm blush, so I have high hopes for the Super Orgasm blush. This is great value for three full size Nars products and they're all such wearable shades. You can find this on Asos, HERE .

 
Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar:
 
This isn't so much a bargain, but I think its definitely a great find! After seeing pictures of last year's Ciate advent calendar, I was so gutted I missed out! I love Ciate nail polishes and the mini ones are adorable, so the thought of replacing my standard Cadbury's chocolate advent calendar with this one, has been on my mind all year, haha! These went on sale at Selfridges last week and sold out pretty much instantly, so a few days later Ciate put it up for pre-order on their website and I was probably one of the first people to pre-order it, there's no way I'm missing out! You can pre-order yours HERE :) I absolutely love the idea of this and its definitely a must have for any nail polish addicts out there!
 
 
Hope this helps some of you :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Will you be taking advantage of any of these offers?
 
Emily :) x

4 comments:

  1. ahhh i love the real techniques brushes too! although i have recently got two without knowing about the offer! might have to pick up two more within the offer to make myself feel better aha- beyond tempted by the Nars set- i've yet to purchase anything by them but i am eager to! lovely post, gorgeous blog- thanks for visiting and commenting on mine! i've followed you!
    Becci x

    http://princessesandpinkchampagne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they?! Haha, I gave into temptation and ordered the Nars set! Thank you :D No problem, I'm following you via Bloglovin' :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Definitely checking out some of these offers, such a helpful post! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it helpful :) Hope you get something you love! xxx

      Delete