Friday, 9 August 2013

Miracle Product For Dry Skin - Hydraluron (Moisture Boosting Serum by Indeed Laboratories) Review

Hey everyone,
 
I have been testing out the Hydraluron serum by Indeed Laboratories and I absolutely cannot fault it. I have tried a few serums in the past (some high end) and have rarely noticed any difference but the change in my skin after using this for just four days is incredible.

 
 
I started noticing the difference on day two, after applying this serum morning and night after cleansing and toning and before moisturising. I received a 5ml sample for review purposes, I have used it morning and night for 4 days and this morning too, so a total of 9 times and there is still plenty left, so a regular 30ml bottle would last you quite a while.

So, this serum is predominantly focused on helping with dry skin, the idea behind it is that it increases the skin's hydration level and in time you won't have to moisurise so much. I moisturise day and night and before applying my make up and I have had a dry patch of skin across my nose and cheek that has not gone away for over a year, I used to always wear powder to get rid of shine but because of this dry patch I haven't used it for so long as it just clings to the dry skin, even my foundation clings to it.

After using this for just two days, the dry skin was completely gone, I applied my foundation and was even able to use a bit of powder and my make up just wasn't clinging to my skin, I couldn't believe it. Even my Fiance noticed, which is saying something for him, haha. I used to use hydration masks, exfoliate all the time, nothing got rid of the dry skin, until this little beauty came along! I am 100% going to be repurchasing this as this is now the most important step in my skincare routine.


 Hydraluron is a hydration serum that was inspired by injectible treatments in Swiss clinics, this was created as a much less evasive, much cheaper method using the same powerful ingredient. This serum is made with hyaluronic acid, which is an amazing hydration ingredient that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water...crazy right?!

 
This serum makes my skin so incredibly smooth and it just feels so much healthier and my foundation now applies like a dream. You can buy this serum in the UK from Boots only and its currently on offer, along with all the other Indeed Laboratories facial skincare, so as soon as I've finished typing this up, I'll be putting an order in. You can buy it HERE where it currently has a third off so costs £16.66 instead of £24.99, for a 30ml tube or you can buy the set of three 5ml samples which includes Hydaluron, Snoxin (anti-aging serum) and Nanoblur (skin perfecting cream, like Porefessional etc used to blur out imperfections, can be used without makeup or under foundation, this is highly rated and I cannot wait to try this out). You can buy that set for £8.66 instead of £12.99 HERE on Boots.com.


The serum is just a clear gel like fluid, from the picture above you can see how much I apply to my face, so a little definitely goes a long way. This is definitely a miracle product and I am so glad I've finally found a way to combat my dry skin!

*PR Sample

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the chance to win a bundle of 16 makeup items including Essie, Bourjois, Dainty Doll and Benefit :) ENTER HERE!

Thanks for reading!

Have you tried anything from Indeed Labs?

Emily :) x
 

20 comments:

  1. I wish we could get these! My skin has been so dry lately, and I really need something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have only just got them here! It is honestly the first product I have found that works for really dry skin! xxx

      Delete
  2. i have more oily skin, i use a neutrogena moisturizer only
    however i loved your blog, so cute!
    ill follow !
    check out mine

    new post - nuevo post
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely take a look at yours :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this especially as its on such a good offer at boots!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I picked one up on Saturday, so worth it while its on offer! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This looks really great! :)

    wanna follow each other?
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is an amazing product! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I just nominated you for a Liebster award :)

    http://daisiesandbuttercupsx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sounds amazing! I get wicked dry skin in the winter so I might have to try this gem out!
    New follower on your blog :)
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it is so worth it! Probably the best skincare product I have ever tried! xxx

      Delete
  7. This seems perfect for my skin type! It'll be on my 'to-buy' list once I've allowed myself to have another splurge on cosmetics and things :')
    your blog is beautiful btw!
    The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK beauty blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep splurging, I need to stop! This product is so worth it though, I can't stop raving about it, haha! Thank you so much :D xxx

      Delete
  8. great post! I really like your blog so I just nominated you for the liebster award, go check out my most recent blog post for more details :) http://spencrescurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the opi shatter for only one pound is such a great deal!

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete