Thursday, 29 August 2013

Mini Haul: My First Lush Goodies!

Hey everyone,
 
I went shopping recently and they had a Lush store and that's usually a shop I would just walk past, but after reading some great reviews on their products, I decided to go in and pick myself out some goodies :)
 
I only chose four products to try but I will definitely be going back to get some more!
 
Here's what I got! :)
 
 
The Comforter Bubble Bar (£4.25):

 
I picked this because I have never used a bubble bar and I absolutely adore bubble baths. I love the concept of this and it smells wonderful, it smells just like a bag of sweets. I cannot wait to try this out, I have no idea how much to use though, so if any of you have tried a bubble bar from Lush, leave me a comment to let me know how much I need to use :)
 
'Sweetie Pie Shower' Jelly (£3.10):

 
 
This was a complete impulse buy, I had never heard of a jelly version of a shower gel and as soon as I saw it, I knew it was something I had to try out! This smells like bubblegum and I think £3.10 is pretty reasonable for 100g :)
 
Dusting Powder in 'Silky Underwear' (£4):
 
 
 I read a really great review of Lush's dusting powders, which I guess are just similar to talc, and are used for softening the skin. I'm not too sure on the scent of this, its pretty strong and not really my sort of thing, but I'm excited to try it out despite that, anything that claims to soften my verging-on-scaley skin, I look forward to trying!
 
Bubblegum Lip Scrub (£5.25):
 
 
Everyone and their mother seems to have tried this lip scrub and it was the first thing I picked up instore after all the amazing things I have read about this little beauty. I am definitely so impressed with this and it really does work. My lips are always dry and this really helps to scrub off all the dry skin and tastes amazing too! You only have to use a teeny tiny bit, so I can see this lasting for a long time. I am going to do a full review of this soon, so watch this space! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What Lush products do you recommend?
 
Emily :) x
 
 


18 comments:

  1. I love the Sweetie pie shower jelly, the scent is my favourite out of everything Lush do. Remember to keep the pot because if you collect 5 empty ones you can take them back and get a free face mask. As for the comforter bubble bar you can use as much as you like, i'd usually get at least 4 baths from one of them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do that! Ah ok, thanks so much for that, Zoe :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the sex bomb bath bomb it's soo nice, you should definatly try it! xo

    kirstydollxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll definitely look out for that, thanks lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The Blackberry Bath bomb and you've been mangoed are my all time favourite things :)


    http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh they sound lovely, I'll definitely have to check them out :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I love lush!!<3 I have the sweetie pie shower jelly.. it smells AMAZING! I really want one of the lipscrubs, they sound soooo good!:)

    Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! It does smell so good! The lipscrub is amazing, you should definitely get it :) xxx

      Delete
  5. The lip scrubs are amazing! My favorite is the ocean salt face and body scrub! It does an amazing job getting all the dirt out and leaving my skin feeling so soft! Great haul! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the lip scrubs! Oooh, that sounds really good, I'll definitely have to have a look at that! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Their face masks are great, they were the first thing I tried from there and haven't used any others since :). Need to pick up the lip scrub next time I go.
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, I hope you don't mind :) my post is here if you want to check it out kaylaloveskosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I am definitely intrigued, I don't actually use a face mask at the moment, I've never found one that's good for me, so I definitely want to try a Lush one now!
      You definitely should, they are so, so good :)
      Thanks lovely! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. It looks like you chose some really good things here! I've heard so may rave reviews of the lip scrub but I'm yet to get round to trying it myself! Definitely need to give it a whirl :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did want loads more, but some of the things were so expensive, I didn't want to splash out on a brand I had never tried yet!
      Honestly you need to get it, its amazing! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Ive had all of these products from lush and they are great. I personally use the comforter by splitting it into four pieces.I then put the piece in my hand and rub my hands with it in the middle together directly in the water. The water will turn pink and tons of bubbles will appear. Word of warning with the Sweetie pie jelly, use more than you think this ones tends to disappear really quickly put it on a loofah or a flannel then rub in onto the skin for best results. So glad you dived into lush and picked these things up, will be great to hear your thoughts!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so good to hear! :) Thanks so much for the tips, I will definitely keep them in mind! I'm glad I know a bit more about how to use them, because I would have probably broken up the comforter into about 10 pieces if I didn't know better! :) Thanks so much lovely xxx

      Delete
  9. I want to try this lip scrub! It looks really nice!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete