Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Mini Asos Makeup Haul - Paul & Joe and Barry M (This Includes The Most Unique Makeup Item I Own!!)

Hey everyone,
Last week I noticed Asos had up to 30% off selected make up brands last week, so jumped at the opportunity to pick up some bargains! I had my eye on two of the things for months, so was so happy I waited as I got them for a much better price!


I got five items in total and the cat print square shaped thing is actually a fold up shopper bag and was free with one of the items I bought from Paul and Joe.


Barry M Nail Polishes in '318 Peach Melba' and '317 Blue Moon':

I picked up these two nail polishes because I absolutely adored the shades, they're such gorgeous pastel colours. I have tested both out and Peach Melba is stunning and quite opaque for a pastel shade but Blue Moon needs a couple of coats before it is fully opaque, still a lovely colour though! These were £2 each! 


Barry M Moisturising Lip Paint in '158 Coral Blush':

I bought this because I'm loving anything coral right now and if I wear anything on my lips it has to be really moisturising so this sounded perfect. I haven't tried it yet but I think the the colour is lovely and it only cost me £3!


Paul & Joe Blush Stick and Free Cat Print Shopper Bag:

I had been deciding whether to buy this for a while (and you'll see why I couldn't make my mind up, in a few pictures time!) So when it went to 30% off I thought I might aswell go for it and with the Asos exclusive version including the free cute cat print shopper, I took the plunge! This cost me £14.50 and this blush stick is in the shade '003'.


So, this is the shopper bag you get free. I've been wanting a shopping bag for a while and this fold up one is perfect, very pleased with this! I love the pattern too :)


The tube is gorgeous, and the cardboard packaging has the cat print on too. It looks just like a lipstick and is exactly the same size as a standard lipstick. I have never tried a blush stick before so I am intrigued!


Inside the tube is another gorgeous cat print, I absolutely love the attention to detail in Paul and Joe's products, no other brand I've ever seen has such gorgeous packaging.


Now this is the reason I couldn't make my mind up! Look at how cute this is, not only is it shaped like a cat but he has a top hat and bow tie too, how could I possibly smush him into my cheeks?! This is easily the most unique makeup product I have ever seen and I just don't know when I'll be able to bring myself to use it, its too cute! I absolutely love it but I don't know if its too pretty to use!


Paul and Joe Pearl Foundation Primer:

This is something that has been on my wishlist for so long and its finally mine, woohoo! Another gorgeous product from Paul and Joe, I don't actually use a primer so I cannot wait to try this out to see if it makes any difference. This was also 30% off and I paid £15.50. When you press the pump it squishes all the pearls up into a liquid, such an amazing concept.

I think I got some really great bargains and some really interesting items that I cannot wait to try! :) I am so excited to try everything out properly.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You could win a bundle of sixteen makeup items including Bourjois, Dainty Doll, Benefit and Essie etc! Enter HERE !!

Thanks for reading!

Could you bring yourself to smush Mr Tophat Cat?

Emily :) x











28 comments:

  1. I love the Top Hat cat! but then, I love all cats lol. I had been eyeing up that primer too as it looks sooo cool. Loving the haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all animals so anything animal themed, I love, haha! Thank you :D I have been wanting the primer for so long too! xxx

      Delete
  2. That is the cutest lipstick I have ever seen! :)

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a blush stick but looks just like a lipstick :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The tophat Cat! I couldn't bear to use that :( and the primer looks so interesting! Not seen that around!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't know if I can bare it! I have been wanting the primer for ages, so excited to try it out :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I was very close to buying the Paul and Joe blush stick and bag as well, it was just so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it too hard to resist, aha! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. That cat lipstick is the cutest thing ever :) ...might be a bit difficult to use though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually a blush stick, I'm not sure if that makes it easier or harder to use, haha. xxx

      Delete
  6. love paul and joe's products, they are so cute!
    I used to have a lipstick from them, and I was so sad when it was finished :( x

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love them too, they have the most creative packaging and products! I have never tried a lipstick, definitely need to invest in one :D xxx

      Delete
  7. OMG that blusher stick! That's the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have never seen anything like it before! :D xxx

      Delete
  8. I've been yearning to try the Barry M nail varnishes since everyone and their mother is raving about them!!
    And ohmygoodnessgracious, I love Paul & Joe. That blush stick is too cute!! I don't think I would ever be able to do anything with it besides stare at it in awe bahaha, and I've never even heard of the pearl primer but it looks so cool! I'll have to hunt that down soon too. Lovely haul!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, they do such lovely shades too!
      I love Paul and Joe too, I have no idea what I will do, probably the same as you would and just stare at it haha! I can't wait to try the primer, I'd been after it for ages! Thank you :D xxx

      Delete
  9. Hello!! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you follow this link to my blog the rules will be there for the questions you have to answer :) Make sure to to tell me when you have. http://chloe-logan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html - Have fun!!
    xx Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the look of the primer. Definitely something I would want to try out. I've previously looked at some of the paul and joe products but for the same reason never brought any as I just wouldn't use them because there too cute!

    Www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I definitely know what you mean, everything is so nice you don't want to use it, I'm still waiting to try the primer and don't know if I'll ever try the blush stick, haha! xxx

      Delete
  11. Hello lovely!

    I have tagged you in the Liebster award! Its really fun to do and make sure to check it out in my page!

    http://megan-pedicini.blogspot.co.uk/

    Comment on my Liebster award post when youve completed it! Make sure to do it! xoxo

    Megan xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cat is too cute but I don't think I could bring myself to use it. I'd just keep it in my drawer and take it out just to look at. That foundation primer looks glam, I thought it was a jar of sweets at first haha!

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think I'd do the same as you, its too lovely to smush! Haha, it does look like sweets actually haha! xxx

      Delete
  13. that cat blush stick is adorable! I wish I'd seen ASOS had 30% off!!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its the cutest thing! It was only for 24 hours on selected make up brands and by the time I saw it, it was about 10pm so would have posted if I had seen earlier in the day to let everyone else know about it! xxx

      Delete
  14. I love your background! It's so cute and floral (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you :D its a wallpaper from Homebase :) xxx

      Delete