Sunday, 28 July 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Review

Hey everyone :)
 
Today I want to just do a quick review on the Vaseline Spray & Go body moisturiser that I bought on a whim a few weeks back at the Boots points event. I have been loving this and this is definitely my new favourite moisturiser.

 
So I have had moisture mists before from Soap and Glory and really liked them but this is even better. It retails at £4.99 a bottle and there's 190ml per bottle, I think that's pretty good value. There are three different types currently available; Essential Moisture (which I have), Cocoa Radiant and Aloe Fresh, I definitely want to try the other two when this one runs out.
 
I do tend to neglect moistursing, its time consuming and takes a long time to dry and even when it is dry it tends to still feel sticky and heavy on your skin for a few hours. This however is so simple and quick, even a lazy person like me has time for this product! You hold it about 4 inches away from your body and you can spray continuously, then rub it in. It is so light and dries in probably 30 seconds. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and smells gorgeous, but not too overpowering. I couldn't fault this product at all, there is literally nothing I would change.
 
 
 So this is how it comes out and if you hold it further away, it obviously covers a wider area, but I prefer to hold it a little closer otherwise it gets all over the furniture. If your skin is really, really dry you probably would need a more intense moisturiser, but for me this is perfect and all my other moisturisers will definitely be getting neglected from now on. Its amazing how much nicer this feels on the skin than say, a body butter for example, which just makes my skin feel so greasy and sticky.
 
Honestly I couldn't recommend this more, it really is a faultless product! An absolute must for the summer! :)
 
Also, here's a quick snap taken with my new camera, what do you guys think? I really like it so far but I am still getting used to it! :)
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried Vaseline's new Spray & Go body moisturisers?
 
Emily :) x


10 comments:

  1. I've seen loads of reviews on this and I'm big on moisturizing so I want to check it out!

    You should try the in shower body moisturizer from nivea, I reviewed it and I love it!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have seen lots of reviews too, it is so good, you should definitely try it :)
      I will have to have a look at your review, I haven't heard much about it but it sounds like my type of product :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I reviewed this last week ! check it out at

    shadowandpolish.blogspot.co.uk

    i have the cocoa butter one and i adore it ! would love to try out the other 2 :)

    mel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that one out, I will definitely look at your review :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks like such a good idea a spray moisturiser. I'm not always one to moisturise so a great accompanying product I'd recommend is the Nivea In-shower moisturiser it is so good. Topped with the spray you reviewed, would make a perfect combo!

    Eloise | http://simplynaturale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great idea :) I will definitely have to check out the Nivea In-Shower moisturiser :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I love this, I am definitely going to buy some tomorrow. Also I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D Aww thank you :D xxx

      Delete
  5. Great review! I've heard great things about this moisturiser, and if it dries that quickly then I think I'll definitely need to give it a go xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hate waiting around for moisturisers to dry so this is brilliant, you should definitely try it :) xxx

      Delete