Thursday, 4 July 2013

The Perfect Tinted Lip Balm? (e.l.f Mineral Moisturising Lip Tints) - Six Shades With Swatches & Reviews!

Hey everyone,
 
I had to do something different to a haul post, even though I have a few more of those to do after hitting the summer sales! I have had these lip tints for over a year now and there's something about them that I just can't get enough of. They are from e.l.f and are part of the Mineral range. I have them in six shades after trying one shade out and then buying a further five because I loved them so much!
 
 
(Left to Right: Cherry, Rose, Pink, Blush, Berry & Natural)
 
They are basically just tinted lip balms, but they are so nourishing and have good colour pay off too. Tinted lip balms are always my go-to lip product, they're just so easy and perfect for keeping your lips hydrated throughout the day.
 
 
Cherry
 
This shade is very natural and wearable for every occasion, I would describe it as a terracotta sort of shade.
 
 
Rose
 
This is one of the darker shades and is a gorgeous pink toned red. I absolutely love this shade and probably wear this one most.
 
 
Pink
 
A warm toned pink with a hint of gold that is very subtle, perfect for a summer's day :)
 
 
Blush
 
A blue toned pale pink, perfect for all us pale girls out there!
 
 
Berry
 
This colour is one of the most pigmented and also one of the most striking, it is a cool toned pink and is such a perfect shade for winter.
 
 
Natural
 
This is a nude coloured lip balm with a hint of gold. I don't have anything like this colour and think it is really nice for days when you have heavy eye makeup.
 
So, the shades available are all incredibly wearable and perfect for all occasions. They are very purse-friendly at only £3.50 each and e.l.f regularly have 40/50% off site wide, so they are an absolute steal. You can buy them and see some other shades HERE !
 
 
Here you can see all the shades side by side, they are all with just one stroke of the lip balms, so you can see the colour pay off!
 
They have an SPF of 8 and the jojoba oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E really help with chapped lips and look great at the same time :) They are pigmented yet subtle and don't cling to the lines in your lips (I hate when that happens!) Definitely one of my favourite tinted lip balms!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What's your favourite tinted lip balms?
 
Emily :)
 
 

7 comments:

  1. These look great! My favorite would have to be Berry. It's such a lovely shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely and such good value for money! Berry is a gorgeous shade, definitely one of my favourites :) xxx

      Delete
  2. these looks lovely! i really want to try a few bits from elf! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e.l.f is so cheap but you can pick up some really great products! These lip tints are perfect and their eyebrow kit I use every day! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I like that you did lip swatches :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was getting so confused with all the shades, haha! xxx

      Delete