Thursday, 4 July 2013

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann's 'Mermaid's Dream' Nail Polish - Amazing!

Hey everyone,
 
Just a quick NOTD post this evening, after painting my nails with my new Deborah Lippman nail polish in 'Mermaid's Dream', I had to show you guys how lovely and unique it is!
 

 
The bottle is square shaped and contains 15ml of nail polish, I really like the design of this bottle and the shape makes it a lot harder to knock over (something I always do).
 
I bought this last week in the summer sale at House of Fraser, I did a haul post which you can find HERE that included this polish and some other things too. I bought it reduced from £16 to £11.20 and as there was only two left, I hurried along to the check out, but after looking online just now it still says 'in stock, only 2 left', so that probably wasn't true in the first place! I am so glad I bought this polish though, I think it is stunning!
 
 
It took two coats to be fully opaque but they dried super quick! I literally finished both hands and I went straight on to do the second coat as it seemed to be completely dry.
 
 
They have a gritty sort of texture but are so shimmery, but I know from trying to clean up around my cuticles, it is gonna be really hard to remove! This is my first Deborah Lippmann polish and I love it so I will definitely have to try some others out.
 
 
It was so easy to apply and the blue glitter in it spread evenly and I love it. It is so aptly named 'Mermaid's Dream' as it just reminds me of mermaids and now I have a real urge to watch The Little Mermaid!
 
 
Quick flash of my engagement ring as I don't think I have any pictures of it on my blog, I am newly engaged and cannot stop showing it off! I think I will do a post on my engagement tomorrow and tell you guys my story, it was super cute and I have to tell everyone! :)
 
If you want to buy this nail varnish you can still get it in the sale at House of Fraser HERE and there are plenty of other Deborah Lippmann nail polishes in the sale too!
 
Thanks for reading! :)
 
Do you have any Deborah Lippmann nail varnishes?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color! The name really suits it! Great Post xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning isn't it? I know, the name is so perfect! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this color! You got a great deal! I still need to try out debroah lippmann polishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely nail polish, and the price was much better with a discount! :) They are so worth trying! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour and so unique!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award if you're interseted!

    http://beatricenotyetlost.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so unique, isn't it? I love it!

      Thanks, Bea :D xxx

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous nail polish! It really does remind me of a mermaid lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, I can't stop looking at it, haha.

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I literally don't think there is anything else like it! xxx

      Delete