Sunday, 7 July 2013

Mememe Cosmetics Haul!

Hey everyone,
 
I got these products from Mememe Cosmetics a few weeks ago as they had 50% off of their gift sets. They are a new company to me and I heard about them after receiving an eyeshadow in my Glossybox last month.

 
So, I got the Goddess Rocks (They had £4 off), the Pink Best Seller Bundle (50% off) & the Lip Cream Trio (Brights) (also 50% off). So, I got some really good savings!
 


Goddess Rocks Bronzing Rocks - £12.50 (I paid £8.50):
 
So, these are a variation of bronzing beads but are much larger. I loved the concept of these and love the combination of colours included - a gold and a rosey gold colour. The packaging is a bit of a let down, It is essentially just a cardboard box, it isn't sturdy at all and the lid doesn't go on particularly easily. They are very pigmented and I actually think they rose gold colour would make a gorgeous eyeshadow, I will definitely try it out. As a bronzer, it is a bit too shimmery for me, I think.
 
 
 
Pink Best Seller Bundle - £15.50 (I paid £7.75)

I got this set as I've heard good things about the blushers and also the nail varnishes! You can buy these themed sets in pink, coral, rouge and bronze. The box it came in is lovely and sturdy and without the lid, is perfect for housing my new Real Techniques brushes! :)


Blush Me Blusher in Pink:

This is packaged in a box but it is much sturdier than the Goddess Rocks and has a mirror in the lid & comes with a little brush. The brush is nice and soft which I wasn't expecting! The colour looks really bright and scary in the box but it is actually nice and subtle with a gentle shimmer to it. It is actually very pretty :) These remind me of the Benefit blushes, but I haven't tried them so can't say if these are proper dupes or anything! You can buy these seperately in a range of shades if you don't want the whole best seller bundle.


Light Me Up High Shine Lipgloss in Illuminate:

You can also buy these seperately in seven different colours. I don't really wear lipglosses but this one isn't too glossy, so I actually really like it. Oh my god, I got the shock of my life when I opened this, I had no idea there was a light on the inside of it and I went to put it on and there was a big light shining on my face, I had no idea what was going on, haha! I love that it has a light in the lid to help you apply it when there is poor lighting, such a good idea, just very scary if you're not expecting it, I thought it was on fire or exploding or something, haha. The colour is lovely, a very subtle pink with a slight gold shimmer and really easy to apply with a doe foot applicator. I love this!


Mememe Nail Collection Long Lasting Gloss in 78 Ambitious:

They describe this as a dusky pink and it is a lovely nude colour. I will definitely get a lot of use out of this, I haven't tried it yet but I love the colour. You can also buy these seperately in loads of different colours!

Lip Cream Trio - Brights - £19.99 (I paid £9.99):

I initially wanted to buy a lip cream trio in the nude shades but it was out of stock, so went for this instead :)

 
The packaging for these is gorgeous, I love the pattern on the tubes, it makes them look really classy. The boxes they come in, all have a different picture of a statue of a Greek Goddess & the name of that God written across the side of the box, they are also identified by there shade names as well as this though. I love the packaging, I think it is such a great idea and I don't want to throw the boxes away! I am a hoarder! I haven't actually tried any of these yet properly as I want to do a full review of them on here instead.

 
Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in Hot Magenta:
 
I have swatched this and it does come out pretty much exactly the same colour as it is in the tube, I cannot wait to try this out properly! This is a deep pink with a touch of purple in it.
 

Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in Coral Cloak:

Everyone is so into coral at the moment, me included so this was a very welcome addition. The swatch of it is simply gorgeous, I really, really have high hopes for this one!

 
Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in Pashmina Pink:
 
The swatch of this is lovely too, I don't really wear pinks like this, its a blue toned pale pink but hopefully I can pull it off!
 
I really hope these aren't drying as I adore the swatches of them and they are so pigmented on just one swipe. I hope they look just as good on the lips, if they are, I'm buying them all! :) You can also buy these seperately in a range of shades. These have such a soft, creamy formula, I'm scared they might actually melt in this heat, so I'll have to remember not to twist them up too high when applying.
 
I got these products at fantastic prices and got some really great products. I thought I was going to hate the lipgloss but its definitely one of my favourites, along with the satin lip cream in Coral Cloak, the pink blusher and the nail polish!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you own from Mememe?
 
Emily :) x
 

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the brand but the Goddess Rocks and all the lipsticks look amazing! Let us know how they are! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, it was only about a month ago that I found out about them! I definitely will Rena :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I thought the rocks were chocolate, haha! You chose some really great lip colors! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they do look like chocolate :P Thank you, I will do a review of them properly so you can see how they look on, very soon! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The bronzing rocks look really cool. Do they do ones for blusher? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too, that's why I had to get them! No, unfortunately not, that would be such a good idea though :) xxx

      Delete