Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Latest in Beauty Ultimate Summer Nails Beauty Box - My Favourite Beauty Box Ever!

Hey everyone,
 
 
 
So, yesterday in the post I recieved the Latest in Beauty Ultimate Summer Nails beauty box! You may remember this from a few months ago but it sold out in less than a day and I never saw it go on sale so I didn't have a chance to purchase it.
 
I was so upset I missed out because in my opinion this is the best value beauty box I've ever seen, so when there was a waiting list made for if it did come back into stock, I rushed to sign up to the waiting list as I knew it was on a first come first serve basis. I think I emailed them about three times (they probably hate me, haha) just asking if there was any news on it coming back into stock and they always said they didn't know and then at the weekend I got an email saying it was back in stock, I ordered it straight away and it was with me two days later :)
 
I really like the element of surprise with beauty boxes but when you get something like a 10ml sample of a £40 toner it is really annoying, I find with some beauty boxes they always seem to bombard you with tiny samples of expensive skincare, products that most people can't afford and the 10/20ml samples aren't anywhere near big enough to find out if the product is right for you. So, knowing what I was getting in this box was good because I liked literally everything in it!
 
 
So, here's everything I got for an amazing £14.95 including postage! Everything in this box I am literally SO excited to use and for once I have heard of every brand :)
 
 
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover:
 
I have been wanting to try this for a long time after hearing great things about it and actually got one in Boots when they had the points event so now I have two! I haven't got round to trying them yet because my I cut my nails off as they were far too long and have been giving them a break from nail polish for a couple of weeks. This is full size and retails at £4.99.
 
 
Essie Sleek Stickers In 03 So Haute!:
 
I got some of these in my Glossybox last week in a different pattern but I really love Essie, so I cannot wait to try them both out. This is the 03 So Haute! pattern and I love it! These retail at £11.99 on Boots. I've never tried nail stickers/wraps before but have high hopes for these as they are made by the wonderful Essie.
 
 
The Vintage Cosmetics Company Nail File:
 
This nail file is so pretty, the pattern is so lovely, it comes with a little plastic cover, so perfect for popping in your handbag. I always have a nail file handy so this one is going to go live in my handbag as I haven't got one in there at the moment. These retail at £2.
 
 
L'Occitane Hand Cream:
 
I have never tried this before but I do need a new hand cream as the one in my bedside drawer has run out so it will be moving into there as soon as I finish writing this post. This tube is 30ml which retails at Debenhams for £8, I've heard good things about this hand cream so cannot wait to try it.
 
 
Nail Butter in Yummy Mummy:
 
This is the most exciting thing in the box, I have been wanting to buy one of these for ages but didn't want to splash out as they are expensive. This is a full size 11ml bottle and retails at £14 at Boots. I absolutely love the shade its the perfect nude, a gorgeous beige, mink colour with a tiny hint of a shimmer, but I imagine the shimmer won't show on the nail.
 
 
Rituals Nail Varnish Corrector Pen:
 
I've never tried a corrector pen or anything by Rituals so this was a welcome addition. I have shakey hands so most times I paint my nails it gets pretty messy, so I'm really excited to see if this works! IThis retails at £7 and also comes with three extra pens too so I think this will last quite a while! :)
 
 
Nails Inc Minis in 'Notting Hill Gate' & 'Caviar Topcoat':
 
I have a few Nails Inc nail polishes and really like them so I was very pleased to see these included in the box. The full size nail polish retails at £11 and the full size topcoat retails at £12, full size is 10ml these are 4ml. I really like the pink colour 'Notting Hill Gate', I love pink nail varnish and its probably the most common colour I wear and the topcoat claims to dry nail varnish in 45 seconds, if this is true, I will be very very happy! So, I've worked out that if you consider the price per ml the nail polish would work out £4.40 and the topcoat would be £4.80.
 
So, I'm sure you can see why I was so thoroughly impressed with this box! After working out the prices, this box is worth around £57.18 and considering I payed £14.95 was a complete and utter bargain.
 
Latest in Beauty are definitely one to watch, they're coming out with some amazing boxes this year and I couldn't be more impressed with them, their delivery is super fast and the costs of postage are cheap or included in the cost of the box anyway. They regularly bring out new boxes so I cannot wait for the next one!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What do you think of the Latest in Beauty Ultimate Summer Nails box?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 

 

40 comments:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC box. I really am envious I hadn't heard of this beauty box company now as I would have purchased one of these if I knew it would be that good! You're a very lucky girl :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it!? Definitely keep an eye out for them, they bring out new one off boxes quite regularly! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing box, I saw someone Instagram this yesterday and wished I had got it! So many good products in there, and usually I find most beauty boxes fairly disappointing.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know what you mean about most beauty boxes being disappointing, some of the products you can get are really bad. The products in this one are all affordable enough to repurchase and all really good sizes :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You got amazing stuffs in that box! Thanks for sropping by my blog. I followed you. Would you mind following back via GFC? Come see my blog. :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such amazing products :) No problem! Thanks! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Hello!! Amazing post, wow I really wanna try out these boxes myself!!1

    www.xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love
    Paula Piranha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such good value isn't it? :D xxx

      Delete
  5. the l'occitane hand cream is so nice, i was given a whole set as a present and i love them all! :)

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so excited to try it! That sounds lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh I am so jealous.. what a lovely box, I love everything in the box you got! Such good value xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is amazing value, its my favourite beauty box ever :) I love everything too! xxx

      Delete
  7. Ah this box looks really good and for less than £15 that definitely is a bargain.
    I will have to keep my eyes peeled for this box as it sounds so good :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it was that price! Definitely keep an eye out, its amazing :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm so jealous! All of the products look amazing!xxx

    http://hannah--belle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did well with this box, I can't believe it was so cheap with such great products! :)xxx

      Delete
  9. I really want that Bourgois nail polish remover! It looks so fab.

    Followed you on Bloglovin honey, cute posts!:)
    Check out y blog when you have the chance please xo

    Be Pulchritudinous. | UK Beauty and Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such good reviews so I can't wait to try it :) Thank you! I will definitely check out your blog now :) xxx

      Delete
  10. omg. this is an amazing box. im so jealous. i really want it ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it? I couldn't believe the price! :) xxx

      Delete
  11. the l'occitane (which is great, btw) and butter london alone were worth it! i do hate the tiny samples you get sometimes, too...very true, not enough to see if it works!

    Sisters Marie
    Buy * Sell * Swap on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the handcream now and I totally agree, the box is worth so much more! I need to try a product for weeks to see if its making any difference etc! xxx

      Delete
  12. That is such a fab box! Amazing that you got £57.18 worth in there too.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe the value of it when I added it all up :) I love it! xxx

      Delete
  13. This is such a good beauty box with some great products x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, definitely the best value one I've ever had :) xxx

      Delete
  14. the butter london polish and essie nail strips look gorgeous!
    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree! Cannot wait to try them out :) xxx

      Delete
  15. Hi Emily, looks like an amazing beauty box! I especially love the nail file, it's simply gorgeous!
    Just want to say thank you so much for following me! It really means a lot :)
    Love from Australia :) Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute isn't it! Ah no problem! :D xxx

      Delete
  16. Wow, why Have I not heard of this box I love all the products in there and as you said great value for money! Might have to get this myself!

    Great post
    Eloise xo |simplynaturale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still available on the Latest in Beauty website, so worth it! :D xxx

      Delete
  17. This is definitely the best beauty box I've seen by far.. I haven't heard of it before, definitely going to keep an eye out! Glad I came across your blog! New follower :)

    Hannah, x
    http://hannahsdailydose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still available :)! Its definitely the best one I've seen too :D xxx

      Delete
  18. I usually have a glossybox subscription but you have me just unsubscribe and order this box! I am now so excited!!
    Kallie x
    beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth it, really hope you like it :D xxx

      Delete
  19. looks like a great beauty box! butter polishes are my favorite & that is one of my favorite colors! Such a gorgeous neutral color with a hint of shimmer :)

    sundays grace beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really lovely colour :D the perfect neutral shade! xxx

      Delete
  20. Oh my gosh!this is my kinda beauty box!wow!please do reviews on all of the products but especially the Essie nail wraps cos ive always wanted to try them!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they still have some available on the Latest in Beauty website, they did yesterday anyway! :D I definitely will do reviews, and my nails need to grow a bit, but in a week/couple of weeks I will definitely use the Essie nail wraps and do a review on them :D xxx

      Delete