Monday, 8 July 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes (Eye Makeup Remover) Review

Hey everyone,
 
I'm very particular when it comes to removing my makeup before bed and I have never slept with my makeup on, no matter how tired I am, my little ritual still has to happen.
 
I start off with a makeup/baby wipe, they both do the same job and remove as much as I can with that, then I go and rinse my face with some water, I don't think that does much but it just feels right! I then use a cotton pad to sweep away the excess makeup on my face with Yves Rocher's Pur Bleuet Cleansing Water Makeup Remover and then I remove the rest of my eye makeup with the Lancome Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes.
 
This review is for the Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover and I'm reviewing it because I am head over heels with this amazing product :)
 
 
In the picture above you can see that you need to shake it before use otherwise it will be pretty oily, as you can see from the oil seperating from the water. The bottle is a very simple design and has the Lancome rose symbol embossed on the front of the bottle. The bottle is clear and the product itself is blue in colour.
 
This eye makeup remover is incredibly effective and removes even the most stubborn eye makeup, including waterproof makeup! It is so gentle on your eyes and it does not hurt or irritate the eyes at all, even when you get the product in your eyes, you wouldn't even notice if you had or not. This is brilliant for people with sensitive eyes and is also suitable for contact lens wearers!
 
I sometimes find with eye makeup removers that they just move the eye makeup elsewhere and don't actually remove it but this doesn't do that at all and does the job perfectly. You only have to use the tiniest amount and even though it is priced at £21, it lasts for ages, as you can see from the amount I have used, I must have used this for around a month!
 
They quite often include this in their gift with purchase promotions and thats how I came to trying it out, but I would 100% repurchase, if I hadn't already got another two bottles and a couple of 30ml sample size bottles already from other gift with purchases, oops, haha.
 
 
So, as I mentioned previously, the bottle has a screw top and then the actual hole the product comes out of is really tiny so you can literally just hold it above a cotton pad and it doesn't pour out really quickly or anything. It's so easy to control how much you use and is really soothing on the eyes, you don't have to scrub hard to get it to work, which I love.
 
 
These bottles are 125ml and retail at £21, I personally think it is worth every penny, but its even better when you get it as a gift with purchase as you get other products to try out and it is a great way to try out the brand. I am now a complete Lancome addict, if you haven't worked that out from my many Lancome reviews!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What is your favourite eye makeup remover?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I've used the Clinique Take the Day Off remover, Lancome Bi-facil, L'Oreal Gentle eye makeup remover, and L'Oreal Clean Artiste among others. All remove waterproof makeup, and I honestly think that L'Oreal does it better and it's way cheaper. I almost broke the bank paying for Clinique and Lancome removers, and then realized I was having reactions to the Bi-facil. I'm glad it works for you though. My eyes were not having it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with it :/ I will definitely try the L'oreal one! Thanks for recommending it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the Neutrogena remover... I used the Bi-facil when I got it with a free gift, but I must say I prefer Neutrogena. Glad it works for you!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad to hear of some cheaper alternatives, so thanks so much for recommending Neutrogena :D xxx

      Delete