Sunday, 21 July 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushers (9 Shades & Swatches!)

Hey everyone,
 
So a few days ago, I posted about an offer Boots.com had, where the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushers were reduced from £7.99 to £2 and they were also 3 for 2! The offer is still on so grab a bargain HERE !! :)
 
I got every shade they had in stock, haha but I couldn't resist for that price! After trying the Bourjois cream blushes and loving them, I couldn't wait to try these out as I tend to prefer powder usually.
 
 
So, I got 9 shades in total and that came to £12, which is cheaper than two would have cost last week! I also got a few pair of Bourjois sunglasses too :) I also bought another three for my giveaway when I reach 50 followers via GFC, four to go! :) I've bought all my giveaway items and can't wait to reveal it to you, there's quite a lot of items!

 
So, here's all the shades, some are completely matte but some have a shimmer or a hint of shimmer.
 
 
These blushes come in a little pot that opens up to reveal a powder blusher in a dome shape. There is a gold piece of paper on top of the blush to control the fall out I assume and then a small brush that's curved to help with application. I personally won't use these brushes but they're actually quite soft, I just prefer a bigger brush. There is also a mirror in the lid, which are always a welcome addition! I like the packaging its really cute, but even though these are perfect travel sizes, I probably wouldn't put them in a makeup bag because they are only kept shut by a magnet, knowing my luck, within hours, I would have a pink bag.
 
 
 
Left to right:
40 Rose Thé (Rose Tea) - A matte deep pink shade.
34 Rose d'Or (Golden Rose) - A shimmery bright pink.
33 Lilas d'Or - (Golden Lilac) A dusty pink colour with hints of brown, it has a slight shimmer.
 
Swatches:
 
 
 
 
Left to right:
 
15 Rose Éclat (Radiant Rose) - A matte deep rose shade.
37 Rose Pompom (Pompom Rose) - A very light pink with a slight shimmer.
92 Santal (Sandalwood) - A dark brown with pink tones and a slight shimmer.
 
Swatches:
 
 
 
 
 
Left to right:
 
39 Rose Mandarine  (Rose Mandarin) - A matte orange toned pink.
38 Velouté De Péche (Peach Bloom) - A peach shade with a very slight shimmer.
03 Brun Cuivré (Copper Brown) - A shimmery brown toned red.
 
Swatches:
 
 
 
I have tried a few of these out and absolutely love them, Its great having so many shades to choose from! They are really nice to apply, pigmented and some really flattering colours, love them :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushers? What shades do you have?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


20 comments:

  1. All the colors are really pretty sweetie!
    My fav was the no. 34 Rose od
    . Now I´m following you in GFc and Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is a lovely colour! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Rose pom pom looks amazing!! I wish we have these in the states! xx RenaKiss and Make Up


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favourites, love that shade :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I love all of these, but I especially want to try the peach bloom shade. I'm in from the US, so hopefully it will be available on ASOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a lovely colour, I don't have anything like it! Hopefully they are available on ASOS so you can get one :) They really are lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. They all look so pretty! Is the offer just online or in stores as well? Hope it stays on til I can get to a Boots :)

    Following your pretty blog on GFC & Bloglovin btw, please check out mine too and follow if you fancy!
    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just online but you can get it delivered to store for only £1.95 thats what I did :) I've followed you back, love the look of your blog! xxx

      Delete
  5. Never tried any of these blushers! They look beautiful. Love your blog :)

    Xo
    Morgan
    MorganAshleyMakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely, they apply so well too :) Thank you so much! xxx

      Delete
  6. You've snapped yourself up a massive bargain! :) Love all the colours you have there. :)

    Keep in touch!

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it when I found it, such good prices :) Thank you! xxx

      Delete
  7. Wow! They're all great shades, and that is a TOTAL bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many different shades to choose from and for that price I had to get them all, haha! xxx

      Delete
  8. These were such a bargain! I ordered three of Rose D'or as I had to make a snap decision in the shop. I love the colour. It was the type of pink I was looking for :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh brilliant, glad you managed to get some :) They are lovely, so glad I ordered them :) xxx

      Delete
  9. Ah wow these are a bargain! I think I saw these when I was in Boots the other day and I remember now seeing that they were £2 but for some reason it didn't click with me that they were so cheap!

    Beauty and Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a good bargain and I love them too :) I thought it was online only so its good its instore too now! xxx

      Delete
  10. Wow what a great haul! They look gorge!
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely, I love them :D xxx

      Delete