Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Currently On Offer At Boots For £2 and 3 For 2 Aswell!

Hey everyone, 

Just a quick post to let you know about an amazing offer I've found on Boots.com, I'm not sure if its instore too. The Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushers are currently reduced from £6.99 to £2 they are also 3 for 2 so you get three blushers for £4 and then with every three Bourjois products you get a free pair of sunglasses! 

Great bargain! I bought all the colours that were in stock and also ordered an additional three to include in my giveaway when I reach 50 followers via GFC (4 more to go!) :) 

Just to let you know these are the powder blushes not the cream ones, those are still full price! 

You can find them HERE ! :) I don't even know what colours I got because when I added them into my basket they didn't show the names, just codes, so I have no idea what I've ordered but the surprise makes it even more exciting :) 

Thanks for reading! 

Emily :) x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up :) I'm going to check to see if they have them instore in Nottingham today :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into Boots today and they said it is an online only deal as they are selling off the old stock. So I ordered some while in store :) x

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks for letting us know! I'm going to collect my package from my local store today, exciting :D xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG what an AMAZING deal thank you so much for telling us :D xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I had to share it, such a good deal :D xxx

      Delete
  3. thanks so much! I was so close to buying one of these full price in Boots yesterday - so glad I didn't now :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Oh that was so lucky! :D xxx

      Delete