Thursday, 13 June 2013

Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm Review

Hi everyone,
 
Today I am reviewing the Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm which is a primer that is excellent at masking pores/blackheads, I think it is also supposed to help clear up blackheads, but since this is my first day of trying it out, I can't say if that's true yet.
 
 
Tony Moly are a Korean brand of makeup and skincare, which I had never tried before but after seeing people blogging about this and also the lip products, I knew i'd have to try them out for myself. I have never tried anything Korean before, but I will definitely be getting some more Tony Moly products!
 
I literally am amazed by this product. I've never seen anything like it before and seriously it works wonders. It smooths out your pores unbelievably well and works as an excellent base for foundation, my skin feels so silky and my makeup probably looks the best it ever has. It helps mattify your face and I have been wearing it for three hours now and my makeup still looks virtually flawless.
 
 
This is probably one of the best products I have bought, ever! I bought this on eBay for £8 including P+P from Korea and took about 13 days to get here, which is pretty quick! It does only have 20ml in it, but you don't have to use a lot and it's worth every penny.
 
 
It is a creamy, white colour and its texture is very velvety and smooth. I would describe it a hard balm, I guess, and it smells of lemons :)
 
I got my Fiancee to model the results for me (he hates being my guinea pig but its a position he has to fill, haha). He has enlarged pores so you can see the results on him so easily and as I already have my makeup on, it was much easier to use him!
 
So here is the cheek that doesn't have the primer on:
 
 
You can see his pores quite clearly. So, here's the picture of the cheek with the product on:
 
 
How amazing is that?! Its almost like he's been airbrushed. My pores are not particularly large but it still had a huge effect on me too. This is a miracle product!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What Tony Moly products have you tried?
 
Emily :) x
 
 



10 comments:

  1. Oh my god.. wow!!!!! It looks amazing, those photo's are incredible! I am definitely going to have to pick this up, the before and after photo's speak for themselves! Thank you so much for the review xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, its incredible! I've never known a product give such amazing results! No problem, I only opened it a few hours ago but I just had to let everyone know about it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging! Would look so pretty on your dressing table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is so cool! Definitely want to try this

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love Korean makeup and skincare! This one especially seems awesome and I haven't heard of it before!

    http://fairycircles.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never tried any Korean makeup before, I will definitely be getting more now! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely stop by your blog :) great to know there is a website, I always just use ebay! :) xxx

      Delete