Saturday, 1 June 2013

My First Avon Haul!

Hi everyone :)

This week I placed my first ever order on Avon and wanted to show you guys what I bought. I've never used Avon before and have no idea what it is like so wanted to give it a try. I think everything I ordered had some kind of reduction, there must have been a sale on, so I only spend £22.50 in total :)

 
So here's what I got!
 
 
 
 
The first picture shows the palette, but the second picture is much more accurate on the actual shades.This eyeshadow palette is called 'True Colour Eyeshadow Quad' in the shades 'Mocha Latte'. Neutral eyeshadows, are my absolute favourite, so this perfect for me. I bought it for £5 on sale, but it is normally priced at £8.50 and you can buy it HERE in a variety of shades.
 
 
Next I got the 'Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat' and the 'Nailwear Pro+' nail polish in 'Serene' which is a lovely mint green colour that I cannot wait to try out. The main reason I made this order with Avon is beause of all the positive things I've heard about the Nailwear Pro+ polishes and how long lasting they are. I bought the base coat for £2.50 on sale (regular price £5) which you can get HERE  and the nail polish was £3 HERE and there are so many lovely shades to choose, still reduced at £2.99 :)
 
 
This powder eyeshadow is from the Avon 'Glow' range and is in the shade 'Bronze Glow'. I paid £2.50 for it on sale and can't find it on the website so it must have sold out. I really like the colour and hope it is easy to apply, as I've never tried one like this before!
 
 
I got this eyebrow definer pencil in the 'Glimmerstick' range in the blonde shade. I paid £3 for it  (regular price £6) and you can get it HERE in 3 different shades.
 
 
This is an eyeshadow primer that I got in 'light beige', it looks pretty dark for me though! I don't actually own an eyeshadow primer, so can't wait to see if this makes any difference. I paid £4 for it (regular price £7) and you can get it HERE .
 
 
The last thing I bought was this 'Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil' in black. I bought this to try as I'm always on the look out for a pencil that actually comes out black not a watery grey when you apply it on your waterline, so hopefully it will serve its purpose! I paid £3 (regular price £6) and you can buy it HERE in six different shades.
 
I can't wait to try out all this new makeup and get back to you with how I got on! :)
 
 
Tell me about a product/products that you own from Avon that you think is money well spent!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 

 
 

10 comments:

  1. I have the glimmerstick and Nailwear pro polishes and they both work well.

    I like the nailwear pro because they don't thick with age!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's good thanks for letting me know! :) So many polishes only last like a year before they're useless! xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul! The eyeshadow quad looks stunning!

    Found your blog via the blog hop! Followed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to try them out :) What did you follow me on? Google friend connect or something else? I've followed you on google friend connect :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I have tried avon nail polishes before, and I enjoy the formula! The eyeshadows you got are nice too! Great for everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, I can't wait to try that mint green one :) thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the eyeshadows. They look so pretty. I found your blog through the "Meet me on the bright side" Beauty Blog Hop. Really enjoy it. I'll make sure to follow.

    x Linda
    http://lindaflorentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm now following you too :D

      Xxx

      Delete
  5. I used to own loads of Avon stuff until my Mum stopped being an Avon lady. They really have some good value for money products. I always loved their sale booklet :) x

    silverscreenbeautyqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, I hope I got some good products :)

      xxx

      Delete