Tuesday, 18 June 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Gelee Shine Lipsticks Review and Swatches

Hi everyone :)

I ordered these lipsticks from Fragrance Direct, you might have seen them in my haul post last week actually! They are the Colour Riche Gelee Shine Lipsticks from L'oreal and I got them in three shades.


They cost £1.75 from Fragrance Direct and i'm pretty sure they've been discontinued as I can't really find them anywhere other than on eBay and also Amazon sellers. I'm so disappointed as I really, really love these and wanted to get some more shades!

 
Left to right: 303 Sweet Tea, 500 Strawberry Juice and 501 Light Garnet.
 
 
Here are the swatches.
 
These lipsticks are so pigmented but nourishing like a lip balm and have the shine of a lip gloss without the stickyness! All the great points of lip products wrapped into one lipstick, couldn't be better! :) They last well and are all such gorgeous shades, suitable for different occasions and I will get a lot of use out of these lipsticks. They feel so nice on too, sometimes the texture of certain lip products really irritates me.
 

This shade, 303 Sweet Tea, is so wearable, its sort of a nude, pale pinky shade and would be perfect for day to day wear.
 
 
I absolutely love this shade and it just gives a subtle hint of colour and I will be wearing this on the days I have heavier eye makeup.
 
 
 
 The next shade is 500 Strawberry Juice and is more of an evening/going out shade I suppose.
 
 
This shade is gorgeous and although a deep red in the tube, it is much more wearable on application. It is still very pigmented though and is more of a deep pink.
 
 
Finally, the last shade is 501 Light Garnet and probably my favourite of the three. This lipstick is suitable for all occasions in my opinion.
 
 
This pale red colour is similar to the 500, but not as deep and I will get the most use out of this one.
 
Overall, I absolutely love these lipsticks and love all the shades I bought, I'm just disappointed they seem to be discontinued :(
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Do you have any lipsticks similar to these?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I have one of these in Berry Rose. It smells really good, kind of like a candy of some sort. I haven't tried it out yet. I didn't even know what it was called until I saw this post and recognized the packaging haha. I think all of those shades look lovely on you. I especially love Strawberry Juice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out, I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of mine :)
      Thank you! :D
      Xxx

      Delete