Friday, 14 June 2013

Latest in Beauty Glamour Beauty Box

Hey everyone,

A few days ago I received my Latest in Beauty Box, their most recent box, that was a collaboration with Glamour magazine. I picked up the magazine, which also had a Model Co free gift (I chose a lip liner) and in the magazine they were advertising the box, so I straight away ordered it as it was amazing value for money with some great products.

 
It comes with £65 worth of products for only £14.95 including postage! So here's what is inside:
 
 
So, in my box I got:
 
L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza in Golden Black - I use liquid eyeliner every single day so I'm hoping this gel liner will definitely get plenty of use. It is black with gold specks in, such a lovely idea and it will make a welcome change from jet black every single day! The gel eyeliner comes with a little brush too, which is ideal.
 
Batiste Dry Shampoo - The original Batiste dry shampoo, a must have for everyone, in my opinion. This travel size 50ml bottle will be a welcome addition in my handbag :)
 
Benefit The Porefessional - This is a 7.5ml sample size version which is about a third of the full size product which is 22ml. You only have to use the tiniest bit so this should last a few months! I love Porefessional and I use it every day, so was happy to see this included!
 
Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel - I'm sure i've tried this before after receiving it in a LiB Collections box and I seem to remember not feeling too amazed with this product, but I will give it another go anyway! This is a 10g sample.
 
Revlon Nail Enamel - I love Revlon nail varnishes, they're definitely one of my favourites, so was really happy to see a full size 14.7ml bottle of this in the box. The colour I received was '440 Siren' which is a deep orange colour, which I really liked!
 
Jinnylash Strip Eyelashes - These fake eyelashes are really lovely, I don't wear fake lashes often but, these are really nice ones that don't look too over the top, so I will definitely wear them at some point!
 
The Vintage Cosmetics Company Tweezers - I've never had anything from the Vintage Cosmetics Company but have heard good things about them, so I'm looking forward to trying these out :)
 
Stila Lip Glaze - I've wanted to try one of these for a long time, I always see them in Boots and the one I got is such a gorgeous colour, probably the exact colour I would have picked! The shade is 'guava' and it is sort of a dusky pink, really pretty :) This is the full size product.
 
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Formula - Definitely my least favourite thing, after receiving one of these in my Glossybox last week I now have two 25ml samples that I won't use as I don't have frizzy hair, but my Mum can use it so it definitely won't go to waste :)
 
Overall, I think this box was one of the best Latest in Beauty have produced and it is excellent value for money with products that I will get a lot of use out of. I can't believe people have been moaning that a few of the products weren't full size, it is £14.95, were they really expecting a full size Porefessional that retails at £25?!
 
I was so gutted after missing the Summer Nails box, I wonder if they will bring it back into stock? I hope so!
 
Latest in Beauty are just producing the most amazing boxes that are incredible value, they have great customer service and fast delivery, what more could you want? :) Such a great company, couldn't recommend them more!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have you tried any Latest in Beauty boxes?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. There are a lot of good products in your box. I'm really surprised, since I haven't seen a box that good..ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such good value, so pleased with it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. So tempted by this box!! Love your blog.
    Would love if we coloud follow each other
    Xxx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely tempted me and I'm so glad I got it! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. I loved this box! So many good products. What did you think of the Ginerva Gel? It weirds me out! x

    ReplyDelete