Monday, 10 June 2013

June 2013 Wishlist

Hey everyone,
 
Everyone has a wishlist, but in the little time i've been blogging, my wishlist is just getting bigger everyday! Here are the things that have made my top 10, I didn't do any skincare, even though there's plenty of that on my wishlist too, but here it is:
 


 
1. Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in Aurora
I've heard so many great things about this product! I currently have the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter and I know everyone raves about this product but even after the YSL counter lady showing me how to use this properly, I still didn't notice a huge difference. I've been trying it every day but I still don't find it effective, so i'm on the search for a highlighter that suits me!
 
2. Ice Cream Manicure Set
I saw this online earlier in the week and it is just too cute, it would be perfect for my handbag. I definitely want the pink one though :)
 
3. Liz Earle Powder Brush
I've been lusting after this for a few months now, I saw it on the Liz Earle counter in Boots and it is probably one of the softest brushes i've ever felt. I haven't been wearing powder for a while as my skin got so dry but now its not too dry, this brush is right at the top of my wishlist.
 
4. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
I don't actually own anything from MUA but after reading so many blog posts on their palettes and several other things, I am definitely going to have to put an order in soon. This Heaven and Earth palette as well as the Undressed palettes look great and at only £4, I can't resist.
 
5. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Celestial
Lip products are probably my weakness, they're definitely the makeup product I own most of. I've swatched them in boots and they're so pigmented, and after much deliberation, I've decided on the shade 'Celestial', a mid-tone pinky shade.
 
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow Lip Balm
I saw this in Debenhams last week, I had a voucher and wanted to treat myself so headed to the Dior counter, my decision came down to a Dior blusher or this lip balm and I got the blush in the end, but I will definitely be returning for this. When you first apply this it is a very pale, almost translucent pink that gradually changes to a colour that enhances your natural lip colour. I cannot wait to get this! Lip balms are definitely my most used lip product.
 
7. Mememe Cosmetics Goddess Rocks Bronzer
After receiving a Mememe eyeshadow in my Glossybox this month, I decided to look on their website, as I had never heard of them. That's where I found these, they look great don't they!?
 
8. Paul & Joe Primer in Bonbon
I haven't tried Paul & Joe before but they have the cutest packaging of any cosmetics I've ever seen! This is a pearl foundation primer and it just is just the cutest thing and with great reviews, you can't go wrong really, can you? :)
 
9. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
This product has come up more than any other on blog posts lately, I reckon and I am so desperate for it after reading all the reviews going mad for this! Boots do a 50ml travel size and I'm definitely gonna try that before I splash out on the £20.50 big bottle!
 
10. Kiko Eyebrow Wax Fixing Pencil
Kiko are another new brand for me that I've got to know through blogs (seriously my bank is not a fan of me since I've come into the blogging world). I really liked the idea of this and haven't seen one before.
 
So this month is all about trying new brands and concepts for me :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What are you lusting after this month?
 
Emily :) x
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love the Ice Cream mani set, thats so cute! I've been looking for a good travel kit! Great pics for your top ten wish list! I am following you back from my Bright Side Blog Hop. Thanks so much for joining in!!

    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute, I love it! Thank you! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that dior addict lip balm!!! I am currently lusting after CK one shock for men, the smell is divine!!! Would you like to follow eachother?? Let me know:)

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That lip balm is so lovely! And I've never smelt that before so ill have to go smell it next time I'm in boots :)

      I've followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :) xxx

      Delete
  3. That primer looks really interesting, I would love to see a review on that when you eventually get it. And the apocalypse look so amazing, I ordered some online and I am impatiently waiting for them to arrive! x
    withasideofbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do a review on that :) it looks amazing doesn't it :)
      I need to order mine, it took me so long to decide on a colour. I am impatiently waiting for some real technique brushes I ordered from America, they will probably take weeks to get here! Xxx

      Delete
  4. That ice cream manicure set looks lush :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! :) pink is definitely my favourite one though! Xxx

      Delete
  5. The Heaven and Earth is soo good considering how cheap it is! they work better with a primer though, the MUA primer is good and comparable to the urban decay one.

    http://inspirationfortheimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know! Thanks! I will definitely pick up their primer when I order then :) xxx

      Delete
    2. It's like £2.50 so you can't go wrong really. xxx

      Delete
    3. Exactly! I will definitely buy it for that price :) xxx

      Delete