Sunday, 23 June 2013

If I Had £50 TAG

Hey everyone :)
 
I was tagged to do this post by Amy from Amy's Beauty Journal and thought it looked like a fun post!
 
Here are the rules:
1. Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
2. The title of the post must be " "If I had £50" TAG " so people know what the post is about.
3. You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
4. Thank who tagged you. It's just polite :-)
5. Tag at least one person.
6. Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.
 
I thought it would be a bit boring just picking one or two more expensive or high end products so I chose Superdrug for some cheaper beauty brands, plus there's so many things I want to try out from brands I have never tried!
 
 
1. Sleek Face Contour Kit in Fair - £9.99
 
So, the first thing I picked was this as I've been wanting it for a while. You get a sculpting/contouring powder, a highlighting powder and a blusher in 'Rose Gold'. This looks like a great little compact, perfect for your handbag for touch ups during the day. I've never tried Sleek so I'm excited to try some of their products out.
 
 
2. Essie Nail Polish in 'Chinchilly' - £7.99
 
I love Essie polishes, they're probably my favourites and when I saw this shade, I knew it was going on my wishlist. It's a really unique grey colour, a greige sort of shade and I need  this polish in my life!

 
3. Bourjois Blusher Delice De Poudre Peau Mates Halee - £6.99
 
This is a bronzing powder that actually smells like chocolate, instant attraction for a chocolate addict like myself! It also has little flecks of gold in it and I would love to try this out.

 
4. FashionistA Concealer in Light - £3
 
I like the idea of this brush on concealer and haven't tried anything FashionistA before so this seemed a good option for me. I'm always on the look out for the perfect concealer and the fact this was half price sweetened the deal even more!
 
5. MUA Eyeshadow Pro Palette in Undressed - £4
 
I've heard so much about this and have been meaning to order it for ages but I am waiting for my Real Techniques eye brushes to arrive from America (they were half price) before I buy anymore eyeshadow!
 
 
6. Sally Hansen Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - £2.34
 
I recently tried a different brand of nail polish remover and I didn't like it at all so I am needing a bottle of my regular Sally Hansen one back!
 
 
7. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial - £4.49
 
This has been on my wishlist for a while, so this definitely had to go into this tag. They look so pigmented and I'd love to try this out in 'Celestial'.
 
8. MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer - £2.50
 
I've heard good things about this product and as MUA are a new brand to me, I want to try as many different things as possible, especially as they are so purse-friendly!
 
 
9. FashionistA Bronzer in Rome - £2
 
I love the look of baked bronzers and don't own one so considering all FashionistA products are half price, for £2, you can't go wrong really!
 
 
10. MUA Eyeshadow Trio Shadow Merged in Emotions - £3
 
I've also never tried baked eyeshadows and these neutral shades really appealed to me.
 
 
11. NYC Applelicious Balm in Applelicious Pink - £2.49
 
I've heard some really good things about these and tinted lip balms are my favourite lip products. NYC is also a new brand to me!
 
12. MUA Blusher in Candyfloss - £1
 
£1, come on seriously?! For £1, I definitely want to try this and their blushers seem to get good reviews so even better! :)
 
So, these 12 items totalled at £49.79 and I think that's a lot of product for your money and I hope all of these products will be in my possesion soon :)
 
I really enjoyed doing this post and wanted to tag a few others to take part:
 
 
 
 
Ash B at A Beauty Moment
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Great post, I really want to try that Chinchilly nail polish too! Thanks so much for tagging me!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Its such a gorgeous colour, isn't it?! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. i got the chocolate bronzing powder the other day! its amazing and its only £6 now at superdrug! :)

    http://ayeella.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh now I definitely have to get it! So good to hear it is a good product! :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love all your picks! Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to have to do mine in US$ but I'll convert the prices as well. This should be very interesting haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No worries, I hope you enjoy doing it! Can't wait to see what you pick :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I wish we had Bourjois and Sleek in the US :(

    Great pics though!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many US brands I would love to try and you have Sephora, which looks amazing! :) I definitely need to save up lots of money to come on a spending spree in the US! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Hey Thank you for the Tag! I did my post heres the link if you or any readers would like to check it out :)

    http://bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/if-i-had-50-tag.html

    Claire
    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no worries! :) love what you picked!
      Xxx

      Delete
  6. this is such a cool post! i love this idea. :)
    i've got the sleek face contour kit and i really do love it!

    i've just started following you on bloglovin' as well! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely have to get that, it looks great :) Thanks so much! :) xxx

      Delete