Monday, 3 June 2013

How I Store My Favourite Makeup

Hiya,

I just want to show everyone something I bought a couple of weeks back and it is one of the best things I have ever bought!

It is the 'Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organiser' by Lori Greiner and I bought it on eBay for £36, as at this point it was out of stock at QVC and had been for weeks and I just had to have it!

 
As you can see its hexagonal and you can spin it around to see all of you makeup which is so handy. It holds SO much makeup, I was having to fill it up with some things I rarely even use! I was so fed up of rummaging through several different makeup bags and forgetting most of the things I had and this was the perfect solution.
 
 
It doesn't take up masses of space but it is deceiving with how much it can hold. It has so many different compartments, all different shapes and sizes and as its plastic its really easy to wipe clean if you get any makeup on it. Some of my makeup bags get so dirty and they're impossible to clean, I would have to throw them away every year and start again!
 
 
Lori Greiner has designed so many different makeup storage solutions and they're all great but this one is just perfect for me. I'm thinking of ordering another for my growing collection!
 
 
This really is one of the best things I've purchased when it comes to cosmetics :)
 
 
This is now back in stock on QVC for £28.45 including postage HERE which I think is such good value as I love mine so much!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
How do you store your makeup?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I swear you literally make me want to buy everything! My bank accounts going to hate you!

    http://simplykatsinella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sorry! My bank account hates me too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love how organised and neat everything is! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely wasn't neat and organised before, haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog.

    This make-up organiser looks amazing, I've never actually seen anything like it before! Such a great little invention and it looks lovely with all your products neatly organised in it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Neither had I, its such a good invention and makes getting ready much easier knowing where everything is! :) xxx

      Delete