Sunday, 9 June 2013

Glossybox UK June 2013!

Hi everyone,

I've got the June 2013 Glossybox to show you, today. I did like this box but there was one thing in it, that I know I won't use, but other than that it was a good box. I always like seeing what other people got in their box, so here's what I got in mine!


This month's box had the theme 'Summer Looks', I think they did well sticking to this theme but I'm not too bothered about themes to be honest.


Sorry, the picture is pretty bright but you can get the jist of it!


John Frieda Friz-Ease Original Serum

The first thing I got was this, and I was disappointed! I have fine, straight hair and don't have a problem with frizz, and I thought we filled out the Glossybox beauty profiles to get products suited to us and this couldn't be more wrong! I have heard this is really good though, if you do have problems with frizzy hair. This was a 25ml sample and a full size 50ml bottle retails at £6.29.


Monu First Defence Hydrating Moisturiser

I am excited to try this actually, I do suffer from dry skin and as soon as I see the word 'hydrating' on a product, it has my attention. Out of all the skincare samples you can get in these boxes, moisturisers are my favourite to receive so i'm pleased with this :) The sample is 30ml and a full size bottle of 50ml retails at £29.95.


Helen E Lip Crayon in Pomegranate

I really like the look of this and I don't own a lip crayon so i'm looking forward to trying it out. You can wear it alone for a matte finish or under a lipgloss for 'depth and colourful shine'. It is full size and costs £8 usually. I wouldn't usually buy this, and that's what I like about beauty boxes, getting to try things you wouldn't normally buy.


Me Me Me Eyeshadow in Dusk

I saw most people got a nail varnish in their box, which I would have probably preferred but i'm still happy with this as it is a colour I would wear, I just prefer neutral colours when it comes to eyeshadow. This is full size and retails at £4.99.


Figs & Rouge Tinted Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom

Tinted lip balms are my favourite lip products, I love how hydrating they are. I am actually wearing this right now and it smells gorgeous and is a really nice colour, I will definitely get a lot of use out of this! It is full size and costs £5. I am so pleased with this :)

Thanks for reading!

What did you receive in your June 2013 Glossybox?

Emily :) x








No comments:

Post a Comment