Saturday, 8 June 2013

Favourite Inexpensive Concealers

Hey everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you four of my favourite inexpensive concealers. I probably own about 30 concealers but these are definitely four of the best ones I own, they also happen to be the cheapest.

 
Here they are :)
 
First one i'll talk about is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer, really popular amongst bloggers, its easy to see why once you have used it.
 
 
It has a really light consistancy but remarkably good coverage and its also really good for undereye circles and any other darkness around the eyes. It lasts very well and doesn't dry out like some concealers. You can buy it for £4.19 from Boots HERE and it comes in four different shades: fair, light, medium and dark (I got mine in fair).
 
 
This concealer is the e.l.f Maximum Coverage Concealer and the bottle is huge (20ml)! I love this concealer, again, it gives great coverage and lasts really well. I think this bottle will last me for years, especially when you only need the tiniest bit to cover any blemishes. You can buy this HERE for a mere £3.75! An absolute steal in my opinion, can't recommend this concealer enough! It comes in six shades too :)
 
 
This one is the Nyx Above & Beyond FULL Coverage Concealer Jar. It comes in an incredible 12 shades, including several corrective colours: lavender (to correct sallow, yellowy areas), green (to correct redness, rosacea and pinky areas), yellow (for dark circles) and even orange, which I have no idea how you would use! You can buy it for £5 HERE and I will definitely be trying some of the corrective colours. You don't have to use a lot of this one and its definitely thicker than the other two, but brilliant coverage. You should really apply it with a brush but I just use my finger!
 
 
The last concealer I have to show you is the e.l.f Mineral Blemish Kit, which consists of a powder and a brush to apply it with. I use this to put on top of a liquid concealer to set it, it helps the liquid concealer stay in place and also helps mattify it and blend it out. I love this and would buy it over and over again, its so handy, but being a pretty big pot and as you only have to use a small amount, it will probably be a while before I need to replace this one. It also contains ingredients with acne fighting properties which help fight current blemishes and also prevent future breakouts (natural sulfur, willow bark and tea tree). The brush is really good too :) You can buy it HERE for £7 in one translucent shade suitable for all.
 
 
Here's some swatches :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What are your favourite inexpensive concealers?
 
Emily :) x
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer! Want to try Collections one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, ill have to try that one! Definitely try the collection 2000 one! Xxx

      Delete
  2. love this and your blog hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have followed you back :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're all great concealers :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Can't beat collection 2000!!
    I've been using Benefit Boi-ing concealer recently, it's really nice! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    Essie & Calvin Klein Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is amazing! I tried benefit's boi-ing but it was too dark for me :( xxx

      Delete
  5. Can't beat collection 2000!!
    I've been using Benefit Boi-ing concealer recently, it's really nice! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    Essie & Calvin Klein Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat collection 2000!!
    I've been using Benefit Boi-ing concealer recently, it's really nice! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    Essie & Calvin Klein Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The NYX concealer sounds really good, I really struggle with finding a concealer which actually blends in properly!

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good :) I can't wait to get some of the corrective shades! I definitely know what you mean, so many of them look so thick when you put them on! Xxx

      Delete