Thursday, 20 June 2013

Essie 'Off The Shoulder' & 'Fear & Desire' Nail Polishes

Hey everyone,
 
This isn't a creative nail art post, just showing you some of the Essie shades i've got from Fragrance Direct recently. As they are only £1.99 on Fragrance Direct, I think I must have bought about 8 shades in recent months. I absolutely love Essie and they're definitely one of my favourite nail varnishes.

 
So, I got 'Fear & Desire' on the left and 'Off The Shoulder' on the right. Fear & Desire, as you can see, is a deep, vibrant orange shade and I absolutely love it and 'Off The Shoulder' is a hot pink colour, which I also love!
 
 
I've never used orange nail polish before and didn't want to go straight to all orange nails so I just painted my accent nail orange and the rest pink just to test the colours. It was a lovely day yesterday and these nails were nice and summery to suit the weather :)
 
 
Like all my other Essie polishes, I just use two coats to get the colours fully opaque and then finish off with Seche Vite top coat to get that glossy gel-like finish. I really like the brushes with Essie nail polishes as they are so broad, you can pretty much do your whole nail in one stroke.
 
Just a quick post to show you these lovely shades and at the bargain price of £1.99, can't go wrong really! :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
What is your favourite Essie shade?
 
Emily :) x




4 comments:

  1. I really like the orange shade, so pretty! xx Meagan
    http://withasideofbeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've never had orange before but I will definitely be wearing it often now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the orange! x

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete